• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Your opinion and views?

Guest angela

Guest angela

What Bugs Me

Posted on 10 Jul, 2008 11:04

"Merc driver challenged me to a fight when I took a photo of car"

getFullSizePhoto.do?id=26633

STOMPer W said that he was challenged by the driver of this Mercedes Benz, when he took a photograph of the car parked this way for evidence.

In his email to STOMP today (July 10), the STOMPer recounted:

“This was the sight that greeted me in the morning when I am heading to work.

“A Mercedes was parked inconsiderately near to my car.

“When I took a photo of the car for evidence, a couple appeared and instead of being apologetic, they started acting very hostile towards me, and the man even challenged me to a fight.

“Considering that the driver has a tough squeeze to get out and had probably scratched my car, I believe they should be at least a little cordial, instead of overreacting like he did.

“After many heated words, I told him I would STOMP the picture and he said “Go ahead!”

“We then parted ways with the couples still shouting at me. This really spoiled my day.”

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=27966

As above, please share...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

It's the driver...I dislike such "lazy" driver who cannot park head-in properly. I have my share of such driver in my basement carpark too...and it's a SUV.

Guest Daryl

i once experience driver of a small korean car tht shouted vulgarities when he is wrong (fail to stop at "STOP" line)

I was almost losing my cool but instead took out my mobile phone to point direct at him & start snapping....

. he was totally caught by surprise & drove off quickly.

one good way to deal with ugly drivers...

:tazzie: