• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What's this Star Black about?

Guest redhood

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C350

All this membership thing MBM also offering, just wondering why many Sgmerc member are not a member of MBM ?

cause they all join the Las Veges club liao :swduel:

Guest Cklasse

All this membership thing MBM also offering, just wondering why many Sgmerc member are not a member of MBM ?

MBM? why no one join? because MBM doesn't know how to market....I am one who do not know of such thing.

Guest redhood

What are the privileges at MBM? I was looking at the Star Black site and it seems that there isn't too much difference between members and non-members, nothing that I would care too much about anyway.

hmm...i m due for my 100k servicing and looking at the price, sounds good.

for my 203, it cost $1988...and it comes with 4 servicings - (2 x Speed, 1 x T-something and 1 x komplete)

and they pick up my car to do it too!

sounds reasonably priced...considering a 100k servicing costs $800+ at mbm right? think at c&c costs more than $1.2k.

any bro can verify?

My 2 cents - StarBlack offers convenience but I'd prefer returning to a mech that has been servicing my car and knows it pretty much inside out. It's anyone's guess what they do within the confines of the workshop. At least with my own mech I can sit there, talk cock and he will bother to explain what the hell is going on.

Guest morganoh

for my 203, it cost $1988...and it comes with 4 servicings - (2 x Speed, 1 x T-something and 1 x komplete)

sounds reasonably priced...considering a 100k servicing costs $800+ at mbm right? think at c&c costs more than $1.2k.

any bro can verify?

C&C also provide free pick and return service too, but no need to pay for membership fee.

Star Black wants to charge membership fee of $800-$3200.

Not worth it to join StarBlack,

Unless no need to pay for servicing after joining member.

Unless no need to pay for servicing after joining member.

according to my understanding, the fee provides 2 times Speed Servicing, 1 time T-something servicing and 1 Komplete servicing.

so total 4 times servicing.

Guest redhood

any bro can verify?

Will they know what to change and fix at 100k for your car or are they just going to change oil and filter?