• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shell V-Power Promotion this weekend

hayato

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm another cheapskate.... But I'm not into V-power... really burn like nobody's biz.... very fast...

Ya boy, I am sucker for this type of promotion. Running on reserve tank now trying to tong until tomorrow morning..... any other cheap skate like me out there? Lol...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 1 month later...

Octane rating or octane number is a standard measure of the performance of a motor or aviation fuel. The higher the octane number, the more compression the fuel can withstand before detonating. In broad terms, fuels with a higher octane rating are used in high-compression engines that generally have higher performance. In contrast, fuels with lower octane numbers (but higher cetane numbers) are ideal for diesel engines. Use of gasoline with lower octane numbers may lead to the problem of engine knocking.[1]

I used to work in a petrol refinery. All these RON values are gimmicks. I spoke to a chemical engineer

Unless u drive a high performance car or driving at high rev and at high end of your car performance, you won't see much additional benefits except physiologically.

2 cents

Well for us cheapskates there are also $5 coupons in yesterday's issue of Today from UOB credit cards for a minimum gross of $50 pumped at Caltex and SPC valid tomorrow from 9am-6pm.

UOB has 14%off + 2% smart$ rebate after netting off the coupon. For SPC it's 15% + 5x uni$.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy Shell V-Power at the price of Shell FuelSave 98* this Friday to Sunday, 19 to 21 July 2013, daily from 10am to 10pm.

Plus, enjoy 20% bonus Shell Escape points when you pump Shell V-Power!

Experience the difference in everyday driving with Shell V-Power. Shell V-Power’s unique formulation is designed to actively clean your engine and reduce friction, helping to deliver more power throughout the life of your car.

post-201-0-77493000-1374032056_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Enjoy Shell V-Power at the price of Shell FuelSave 98* this Friday to Sunday, 20 to 22 September 2013, daily from 10am to 10pm.

Enjoy 20% bonus Shell Escape points when you pump Shell V-Power!

Plus, every $60 purchase of Shell V-Power in a single receipt entitles you to a complimentary 1.5L bottle of Coca-Cola. While stocks last!