• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

so nice to see a new c63 member here!

i did, so far no risk, feeling good with it too..

Hi Chris

Can share where did you tune up your ride ?? Just got an AMG so looking for tuners also

Thanks in advance

Squeezing out more juice from a monster!? Wow !!!!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Tune it, change the air-filter and add on the sprintbooster...fly like a bird man!!!

2001-2007 = Toyota Harrier

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2011-2012 = Evoque (crap!)

2012- = W204

Hi Chris

Can share where did you tune up your ride ?? Just got an AMG so looking for tuners also

Thanks in advance

Hi SW73

Care to share which AMG?

I got my car tuned from a humble workshop who prefers to stay low profile..

Shall PM you..

Cheers and hope to meetup one day

yeah squeeze more out why not, after all it provides a better drive..

ok back to topic, its actually a flash rather than a tune..

there are many options available, different tuning house claims different horsepower and their charges might range far apart..

for me i chose the most value to hp flash as i feel the tune wont make so much different in terms of peak hp gain on a NA block without hardware changed..

as for how much horsepower i get, its another long topic.. different dyno reads differently so very subjective..

Hi SW73

Care to share which AMG?

I got my car tuned from a humble workshop who prefers to stay low profile..

Shall PM you..

Cheers and hope to meetup one day

Hi Chris

Just swap my CL 500 for a CL 63 . Have PM you my mobile , do keep me in the loop if you guys are meeting up .  

Thanks

Wa, getting more bros..lets meet up sometime so that bro Chris can share his tuning secrets with us... :)

hi Andlee

Do you used to drive a SLK ?? Believed that we have spoken and meet before way back around 08 - 09 . Used to have a slk back then also

New passenger likes Speed... but not Sound....

I thought de-tuned already due to new passenger?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Hi Chris / Andrew

Nice meeting up yesterday , though weather could be better ...

After hearing your rides , now i need to do something to my CL to make it sound better ....

• 11 months later...

I got lobang for Brabus Tuning kit and also Akraprovic for C63 AMG also KW suspension

HAHA... Let me know if anyone interested just PM me , i will help get a better price. CHEERS !

Bro, if you wanna advertise and sell your items, I strongly suggest you join our sponsorship program.

• Like 2