• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

B Class MOD...

Guest nemo

Guest nemo

Hey guys !! Do u know have sell B-Class front STRUT bar a not?? And Where to find KNN drop filter for B CLass... MBM ran out of stock liao earliest must wait 2mths. Anywhere else have stock?? :clap:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest morganoh

Hey guys !! Do u know have sell B-Class front STRUT bar a not?? And Where to find KNN drop filter for B CLass... MBM ran out of stock liao earliest must wait 2mths. Anywhere else have stock?? :clap:

U might want to consider the Hurricane Stainless Steel Mesh filter.

Less maintainance, no need oiling.

(if u do not know how to oil will have to pay $5-10 for them to clean and oil for u. too much oil will be harmful to the airsensor)

I bought it at Man Exhaust (SinMIng) Only $150 .

I'm driving a w204 c200. I believe the filter should be the same.

Guest Onzal

Sad to say that there is no Hurricane filter for W245. I have spoken to the local supplier and even tried to custom make, but it's just not available. In the end, I got a K&N filter from Mcwell Ventures for $108.

(if u do not know how to oil will have to pay $5-10 for them to clean and oil for u. too much oil will be harmful to the airsensor)

Guest nemo

Erh not same filter as B170...

• 3 weeks later...

I know Carlsson make Strut bar for Mercedes but not sure on B-class...

u can try asking autovox...

I called autovox liao... Carlsson have not come out with the front strut bar for B-class yet... No idea when coming..

Guest Otsego

I know Carlsson make Strut bar for Mercedes but not sure on B-class...

u can try asking autovox...

I called autovox liao... Carlsson have not come out with the front strut bar for B-class yet... No idea when coming..

can also try Brabus, Kleemann, Lorinser, MKB, A.R.T...etc but not sure where to ask tho

I see the guys in the A-Class section talk about Surbo. Does it work for our car?? Anybody tried it on B-Class before?

Don't waste your $$$ bro. Surbo/Cyclone will not help to make you go faster or improve fuel efficiency. Your well trained right foot can do that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hi all the b-class bros!!

i'm new to this forum and driving a b-class since last nov.

been wanting to mod my drive but so far i've only tint my head n rear light n laminated my fuel cover...

any recommendation for lowering spring and knn filter? or other recommendations will be appreciated. wonder if any bros has change the front grill...i've seen one bro change his grill which is quite cool...let me get the pic and post it here.

thanks all the B-Bros!!

wee

Guest 777kenny

wonder if any bros has change the front grill...i've seen one bro change his grill which is quite cool...let me get the pic and post it here.

Hmm..curious to see what front grille it is :o