• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

EPL Football Fan Club Support Gauge-O-Meter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah solid lah... tonight Champion's League I hope we bring home a 2 goal lead man!!!! ;D

Any of you members of koptalk.com ? Very good source of information, transfers, club events. You get it before it hits the papers. Latest talk is Liverpool are in talks with Klass Jan Huntelaar's club. Also mentioned lately is a certain Mr Carlos Tevez - no surprise then that Pini Zahavi is talking to Rick Parry.

With a reported 30m pound budget handed to Rafa, you can expect a very interesting summer ahead.

Alright man! 1 Arsenal supporter here.

Arsenal team has alot of potential to be trophy winners in the next 2 years. Fantastic young, talented squad just needs a little more experience. My 2 favourite players from the Arsenal team - Francesc Fabregas and Thierry Henry.

Guest millionmilebenz

PSV 0 - Pool 3

Can't ask for more. Gotta get some sleep!!!!!! Long work day ahead.

Oleh oleh oleh! Let's see how MU and CHE do tonight.

Mmm.. Mancs might just nick it based on their stupendous run of form but then again it's Roma + the Totti and Mancini factor. 1-1.

Chelsea. To nick it by a goal tonight but I'd take Valencia to win overall tie.

millionmilebenz ]

PSV 0 - Pool 3

Can' wrote:

Oleh oleh oleh! Let's see how MU and CHE do tonight.

wahahaha

MU lost 2-1 to AS ROMA

a slight uphill for the Devils but dun write them off since the return leg is at OT

CHE can only 1-1 to Vale

even thoug they draw, Val got a goal adv(away goal), so CHE, got a even HIGHER hill to Climb

Me a Kopite also Grin since 1971 Cheesy

Wah hoh seh leow lah. Think I'd better start a kop update thread for the benefit of pool fans here.

Latest from the kop - Tevez may arrive at Anfield. Harry Kewell set to play for reserves after long layoff. Rumoured top targets - David Villa + Daniel Alves.

This should be a league title contending team ;D

but at least one of them will not happen - Robben >:( because of "Ho Say Moaning Hole"

------------------------ David Villa ------------ Samuel Eto-----------------------

Robben---------------------------- Gerrard ------------------------------Joaquin

-----------------------Xabi Alonso------------ Javier Mascherano ---------------

-----------------------Agger ------------Carrager -----------Daniel Alves ----------

------------------------------------------- Reina ---------------------------------------------

Guest millionmilebenz

yogi - Bravo bravo!! ;D

HLDrops - "Ho Say Moaning Hole" is Jose Mourinho, the manager of Chelsea, the self-acclaimed "Special One"... He is a bombastic egomaniac. But I like him. Very entertaining to watch...