• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shiok! Hit the Highway (North-South Highway)

Guest SgLaKsa

Guest SgLaKsa

Actually wanted to have a leisure drive on NS highway this morning at 6.30am but overslept. The plan was to drive in, try out top speed and do a home-turn. Went in at around 3pm instead and the highway was not so free flowing. Only managed to hit 200km/hr at certain stretch. U-turned at Yong Peng exit (around 90km mark) and head home. Never had the chance to drive above 120km/hr in Singapore since the day i got my SLK. Today broke Virgin :clap: YaaaaaaaaHoo :bboyspin:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andlee

Hi Ben.finally u went for the drive man..good for u...

U should have waited for me man..2 driving in is safer than one..lets organise another drive in next time ya...

Guest SgLaKsa

No problem. Didn't hit top speed this round so must go for a second round anyway :2guns: By the way, do you know the top speed for SLK200 and your 280?

Guest SgLaKsa

Why don't you guys join the group for Malacca on the 5th July? It's going to be fun in a group.

Hi Cklasse,

I've read from other thread and found that you bought a FL SLK right? Thanks for the invite but i'm afraid i can't join you guys. I dunno about Andlee, he will be getting his SLK280 next week. Woooooooo Hooooooooooo :2guns: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :bboyspin:

Guest SgLaKsa

No La....I don't have the $$ to buy SLK.....I only have a C-class, a W203. :tazzie:

Oh or was it Cblack instead? Or Merc-c? Alamah i blur liao :tazzie:

Guest SgLaKsa

good, probably should try 200 from JB to K.L. burn all the carbon.

wah even if the car can take it, my heart cannot :surrender: i'm a safety driver, average speed in Sg only 80km/hr :thumbsup: Hit 200 only at the straightest of the straightest stretch... you guys are the "Hiong" ones :iconsalut:

Guest SgLaKsa

200 ??? How to catch up..... :yawn:

Wah seh you very Hiong man :surrender: Sorry i 4got that your RC stands for Race Car... Don't worry as i won't hog the road, will always keep left when i see your fast & furious approach in my rear view mirror :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut:

"RC" stands for Relax Corner. I used to relax in 1 corner

I am Not Hiong in driving at all la, many of our bro car's touch 200 in no sweat at all. i belive SLK should be still in comfort mode at 200km/h.

SLK- Sport Luxury Kompact mah......

Guest jenvid

Why don't you guys join the group for Malacca on the 5th July? It's going to be fun in a group.

You should have joined the Melaka trip. Heard 2 blokes cruised between 200~220km/h :bboyspin: practically all the way back from Melaka till exit of N/S to Tuas...

Guest 9339

Jenvid ]

Why don' wrote:

You should have joined the Melaka trip. Heard 2 blokes cruised between 200~220km/h :bboyspin: practically all the way back from Melaka till exit of N/S to Tuas...

To add on to this, Is at NIGHT with no street lamp ..... 200-220km/h :iconsalut: or in actual, one guys clock 243km/h on the GPS

Guest 9339

Jenvid, Dont anyhow la, 432km ???

Our bro C's clock 243km/h on his gps on the way back zooming away together with you in the dark..... leaving us behind even sy car got ..... :bootyshake:

Guest SgLaKsa

9339 ]

Why don' wrote:

To add on to this, Is at NIGHT with no street lamp ..... 200-220km/h :iconsalut: or in actual, one guys clock 243km/h on the GPS

Wah Mr. V and his buddy are really DDs (Dare Devil) man... 'Gia Si Lang Ah' drive at that kinda speed all d way :iconsalut: Really must salute them. Ppl say that rich men are 'Kia Si' (Afraid to die), what will they say when they meet these 2 DDs :2guns:

Guest jenvid

SgLaKsa ]

Why don' wrote:

Wah Mr. V and his buddy are really DDs (Dare Devil) man... 'Gia Si Lang Ah' drive at that kinda speed all d way :iconsalut: Really must salute them. Ppl say that rich men are 'Kia Si' (Afraid to die), what will they say when they meet these 2 DDs :2guns:

Huh ? Bro... drive once on autobahn and life is never the same...

This are the 2 memories that stayed deep deep in me

1) Driving a C Class CDI at 160km/h and kena chiek by a Vito Van !!!

2) Driving a Passat at 230km/h on the leftmost lane and kena chiek by a BMW 5 series towing his ferrari on a trailer.

:tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The more normal driving experience is Austria is like in snowy roads you cruise at 180km/h in total absolute darkness relying on your GPS on how's the road ahead cuz there aint any car on the road...kekeke...

Guest jenvid

after driving with jenvid, nothing will be the same again. hahahahahahaha

Got... drive with fruitcake on the track... a whole new ball game starts... hahahahahaha