• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

100km

Guest dash

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millionmilebenz

Hahaha, Dash, don't be sad! It's an occasion to be happy!! :clap:

One of the reasons why Merc is such a premium brand is because of its tradition in building long-lasting cars, cars that can power on much longer than others. Not just the engine but the chassis and everything else as well. Although that is harder to achieve nowadays with cars from all brands incorporating more and more electronics, Merc still has a solid reputation in this area. So you should be proud that your Merc has crossed its first milestone. :thumbsup:

The odometer in my W126 has been changed so the exact mileage is not known, but a conservative estimate made by an experienced mechanic is that it has done at least 350,000 km.

And 2 weeks ago this old tank just went 10 laps around Pasir Gudang at 150km/h straight and 90km/h turns. :punk1:

Long Live the Merc!

Cklasse ]

Mine is 130 000 km. Welcome to the 100 000 km club. It' wrote:

yes u r right cklasse and mr 124! lets have the badges!! or maybe car decal? :rockon: :thumbsup:

Hahaha, Dash, don't be sad! It's an occasion to be happy!! :clap:

And 2 weeks ago this old tank just went 10 laps around Pasir Gudang at 150km/h straight and 90km/h turns. :punk1:

Long Live the Merc!

wah seh!!! like like suddenly it seems my car 100km still rookie! we have some 300km++ veterans here!! :iconsalut:

LONG LIVE MERC!! :)

hmmm...bro ccklasse...i'm hot on your trail....will chase u down...30km difference only! :spiderman:

Want to chase? Simple, do more event in M'sia and recce the place for us, sure clock more by contributing hahaa

Guest shox87

I think our bro David will give you guys a shock if he post his mileage of his 1 year old ride .... :bboyspin:

haha serious? how high is it?

but i think if the car is high-mileage, we cud say that the car is well-used, not under-utilised. :thumbsup:

Guest millionmilebenz

I think our bro David will give you guys a shock if he post his mileage of his 1 year old ride .... :bboyspin:

haha serious? how high is it?

but i think if the car is high-mileage, we cud say that the car is well-used, not under-utilised. :thumbsup:

You are correct, don't buy and keep at home. USE IT, DRIVE IT, ENJOY IT.

Can't be said any better! :thumbsup:

RC ]

hmmm...bro ccklasse...i' wrote:

Want to chase? Simple, do more event in M'sia and recce the place for us, sure clock more by contributing hahaa

hmm...yes...will clock some more milage under my belt when we hit the NSHW for genting next month!!! >:D

just use it, it just a pcs of metal, dont worry about mileage, it won't be $20k different between high or low mileage when you are selling it hee hee hee :swduel: