• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Need Urgent Advice From Senior

Kelvin Tiang

Thank you all for your replies.

Firstly, I need to let you all know that there is proved that I send in my car for check and review. I gonna a copy of the white paper that we usually get. The paper wrote down what is my faults are and that all.

Usually after servicing and stuff they will provide also a summary to state what was done. That summary was not given. When I ask the counter girl where is the summary, she replied don have. So I ask den how? She said do you need to speak to the adviser on the repair carry out? I said yes I will go look for him. All the repair and service done on my vehicle was told to me them. It was not written down in any form of black and white which I have never seen it during my this visit.

Yes, I agreed that if my car is need to be place there for 5 days. There must be a major change or repair in the parts. But however, nothing much was done. No parts were changed for your info. All were servicing only. Not even brake pad, rotor or suspension. And it takes them 5 days to return my car.

While I was typing this reply to all of you. The adviser return my call. He said that he is very sorry that I still experience all the problem. He will be arranging a courtesy car and do an exchange with me.

Haix.... Very disappointed with their service.

I love my 3-pointed star!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm back to give a full update on my vehicle issue.

After the last complain I have given to C&C and Mercedes Benz Pandan Loop, they arranged a loan car for me and my car was book in on the 5th of April. Repaired finished on 11 April.

Details of repair:

Change of front suspension (Discover faulty)

Engine mounting was replaced (This is the source why my car feel the vibration when travel at low speed)

Gear box mounting replaced (This is the source why I feel my steering wheel is vibrating strong as mention by them.)

Re-tune of gear box (Jerking feeling during morning start up)

Overall feeling of vehicle currently:

1. Vehicle vibration still can be felt but improve.

2. Back suspension seems to be faulty as well as the back is not absorbing the shock comparing to the front which is new.

3. Alignment of vehicle out, C&C forgot to do a re-alignment after changing of front suspension.

The 3rd time that I'm going to send in my vehicle again for them to deal with the problem which is mention on the first day.

Disappointed with the overall service standard of C&C. I do not understand why they can't check the car completely before giving it back to the owner. Only focusing on the issue and when the issue is solved or assume solved just give it back to the client.

Any advise?

I love my 3-pointed star!

Bro, got to Ho back again lor.....I just drop my car there this afternoon for suspension, steering as well as "aeroplane" sound from engine......got no replacement car.......

Hope mine can be sorted out by Friday.....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Bro, got to Ho back again lor.....I just drop my car there this afternoon for suspension, steering as well as "aeroplane" sound from engine......got no replacement car.......

My car also have occasional aeroplane sound. I suspect it might be aircon.

But anyway, please keep us posted what is the cause of the sound.

My mistress is still in cnc....really taking very long.....anyway they found 2 issues with my mistress....

- the aeroplane sound in my ride is actually the power steering pump....so that has to be replaced

- gearbox is the other one which that say will look into.......

My mistress is still in cnc....really taking very long.....anyway they found 2 issues with my mistress....

- the aeroplane sound in my ride is actually the power steering pump....so that has to be replaced

so... what are you doing without your mistress these days?  :turkey:

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Oldman, at least the problems did not arise from you. For me, my car has been left at the workshop since yesterday afternoon.  Now it is still there because of a faulty brake hose found during the installation of my bbk.  Had I kept the stock brakes, I would not have to take MRT to work today.  Anyway, was told that the manufacturer had over-tightened the brake hose and "deformed" it's connection and now cannot be used.  Need replacement but dont know the cost yet.  Suay leh, kenna these kind of "invisible" problem and now also cannot go back to CnC for replacement since I have touched the brake system. But what to do, just my luck loh......

Oldman, at least the problems did not arise from you. For me, my car has been left at the workshop since yesterday afternoon. Now it is still there because of a faulty brake hose found during the installation of my bbk. Had I kept the stock brakes, I would not have to take MRT to work today. Anyway, was told that the manufacturer had over-tightened the brake hose and "deformed" it's connection and now cannot be used. Need replacement but dont know the cost yet. Suay leh, kenna these kind of "invisible" problem and now also cannot go back to CnC for replacement since I have touched the brake system. But what to do, just my luck loh......

manufacturer over tighten the hose? or the workshop installer?

You're dethpicable. 

Oldman, at least the problems did not arise from you. For me, my car has been left at the workshop since yesterday afternoon.  Now it is still there because of a faulty brake hose found during the installation of my bbk.  Had I kept the stock brakes, I would not have to take MRT to work today.  Anyway, was told that the manufacturer had over-tightened the brake hose and "deformed" it's connection and now cannot be used.  Need replacement but dont know the cost yet.  Suay leh, kenna these kind of "invisible" problem and now also cannot go back to CnC for replacement since I have touched the brake system. But what to do, just my luck loh......

Look on the bright side, bro. At least MRT didn't break down today (I hope).

By the way, doesn't your BBK come with SSBH?

Two options for you - 1) Fit your brakes back to stock and send into C&C for inspection / replacement. Tell them you feel the brakes are acting weird and you suspect it's the hoses. 2) Replace the brake hose which should be around low hundreds.

Oldman, at least the problems did not arise from you. For me, my car has been left at the workshop since yesterday afternoon. Now it is still there because of a faulty brake hose found during the installation of my bbk. Had I kept the stock brakes, I would not have to take MRT to work today. Anyway, was told that the manufacturer had over-tightened the brake hose and "deformed" it's connection and now cannot be used. Need replacement but dont know the cost yet. Suay leh, kenna these kind of "invisible" problem and now also cannot go back to CnC for replacement since I have touched the brake system. But what to do, just my luck loh......

Bro, wanna take bus together?? Hahahahahaha

Bro, wanna take bus together?? Hahahahahaha

I want! Been so long since I took a bus!

Ok. If workshop call me to collect car today, I call both of you. We take bus from Orchard to Toh Guan.  See whether we are lucky enough to see MILF like Oldman that day or not.. Lol.

Look on the bright side, bro. At least MRT didn't break down today (I hope).

By the way, doesn't your BBK come with SSBH?

Two options for you - 1) Fit your brakes back to stock and send into C&C for inspection / replacement. Tell them you feel the brakes are acting weird and you suspect it's the hoses. 2) Replace the brake hose which should be around low hundreds.

Sorry, but what is SSBH?  They showed me the part where the hose from the new bbk that has to be connected to the existing oem brake hose. The damage part is the oem side.  Anyway, dont think I can fit the stock brake back and drive as it keeps leaking the brake fluid and the brake wont work. So only alternative is for them to change for me loh.

Count me in!!!! But if bus break down because of us.... how????

Ok. If workshop call me to collect car today, I call both of you. We take bus from Orchard to Toh Guan.  See whether we are lucky enough to see MILF like Oldman that day or not.. Lol.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

talking about taking mrt... the other time my car stayed 3d2n, i got lost on mrt and then the lrt as well.. imagine that!

a 1+hr journey became a painful nearly 3hr ride :startle:

Wah bro u from sengkang to town?

Sorry, but what is SSBH?  They showed me the part where the hose from the new bbk that has to be connected to the existing oem brake hose. The damage part is the oem side.  Anyway, dont think I can fit the stock brake back and drive as it keeps leaking the brake fluid and the brake wont work. So only alternative is for them to change for me loh.

Stainless steel braided hose.

6762-stainless-steel-braided-brake-hose-