• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Merc-buddies u saw on the road today

Guest dash

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro Dash, were you at MBM last tuesday? not sure if it was you, only saw your photo in forum before.

been to mbm a couple of times this month but i'm not sure of the dates though...but there was one day

i met sableko there and we had lunch....bro sableko, was it the 10th?

i happen to see our bro C35 driving along bishan road at abt 2pm today....zooming past in front of me in the late afternoon drizzle.... ;)

ya it me, CTE jam so go by bishan to Malayan motor , i tried the 4.2 XF V8 420BHP price about 295K (very power & smooth ya!)

3.0 XF is about 207K .

got money can buy la. SE also very good,for test you may contact Celest Low 96389538

( SGMERC Might have 20% Discount ya heee...) :pray:

i always come across this champaign coloured E-class sporting rays prog ME rims, but not sure which bro it belongs to...

bro color & rims sound like my but my ride it a C-class nia heee...... :bboyspin:

ya it me, CTE jam so go by bishan to Malayan motor , i tried the 4.2 XF V8 420BHP price about 295K (very power & smooth ya!)

3.0 XF is about 207K .

got money can buy la. SE also very good,for test you may contact Celest Low 96389538

wooo...that 3.0XF was what i was eyeing too....but price seems steep now :banghead: ...so gotta wait for another year or so.... :pray: :pray:

wah....c35, this post is venomous, man.

i tried the 4.2 XF V8 420BHP price about 295K (very power & smooth ya!)

....later many ppl join the roar roar gang! :devil:

Guest funng

bro Dash, were you at MBM last tuesday? not sure if it was you, only saw your photo in forum before.

been to mbm a couple of times this month but i'm not sure of the dates though...but there was one day

i met sableko there and we had lunch....bro sableko, was it the 10th?

yea bro, 10th. went to repair my indicator. if i can remember correct, as i was leaving, you just got off a very soild bmw.

Guest speckie1

3.0 XF is about 207K .

is she pretty? :tongue1:

3.0 XF is about 207K .

among those sales yes la heee....:o :o :o :o :o

yea bro, 10th. went to repair my indicator. if i can remember correct, as i was leaving, you just got off a very soild bmw.

oh hello! :punk1:

and that BMW belongs to bro simville....traded his w203 for this gleaming black beauty 523!! had a ride in his new toy! :yumyum:

Guest kopimonster

i always come across this champaign coloured E-class sporting rays prog ME rims, but not sure which bro it belongs to...

bro color & rims sound like my but my ride it a C-class nia heee...... :bboyspin:

ic ic....paisei paisei...dun think i can tell the diff between a c class and a e class very well...my bad :death:

ur rims very swee ;D

ic ic....paisei paisei...dun think i can tell the diff between a c class and a e class very well...my bad :death:

ur rims very swee ;D

dont say that la, singapore got so many Ray rims & e class too ma hee....

Guest funng

oh hello! :punk1:

and that BMW belongs to bro simville....traded his w203 for this gleaming black beauty 523!! had a ride in his new toy! :yumyum:

woah, thats was one real beauty. haha. if i didn't see wrong, he had great rims!

Guest sy69u

3.0 XF is about 207K .

huh? is she pretty? i'm still waiting for the dog owner...... hehehehehehe

• 1 month later...

saw this w203 on 19" Lowenhart deep dish shoes....in mount E car park this morning.

bro, think we met before at the SGMerc meetup during the opening of autovox in tagore lane sometime back?

saw this w203 on 19" Lowenhart deep dish shoes....in mount E car park this morning.

bro, think we met before at the SGMerc meetup during the opening of autovox in tagore lane sometime back?

that's chong,

hmm mini chong is out liao!! :clap: :clap: :clap: