• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC Members Picture Thread

keltanky

I just bought this Aluminum AMG Logos to stick on the head rest.

JhyJS5X33T_3XfW-nAZAkmQpdY1dUtJZ.jpg

wEtSzGPojj-7QkO6XBH5mC2KEAcleZq9.jpg

zjwE2feR6T9LcP17uY1NZMsW9n2BE7Ri.jpg

2 for the front and 3 for the back. Needs a bit of time and patience to put them up. Nice? ;D

where did you buy it? got brabus logo?

Guest eugenemon

Hey, I'm back. I changed another thing, the shift knob.

YnQoY3e27z-6EUzdbbSsW8w27YhXwcTN.jpg

There's the old one beside the new:

XrJIgF8w2j8JdrIYvXjM3P37XwtjNLkw.jpg

66br7Sh14j-Y6MAPwBvyOwX6a1rFfHq1.jpg

It has a aluminum piece with AMG printing on top. Then got wood-look plastic at the back also. ))=

CEnFzbSV5D87tMdoGSESPpUT9Dilhi4C.jpg

Anyway guys, about the LED license plate. I found out a way to prevent error message and blinking of the LED. This is my test result:

zPruhcv60j9eESGm3i-c6ieKtXT5UfuY.jpg

After I receive my items, I fix liao, then show you all. In about a week's time. =D

It has a aluminum piece with AMG printing on top. Then got wood-look plastic at the back also. ))=

hi bro, any idea if they got for e200 gear knob? my has the start/stop button.

Anyway guys, about the LED license plate. I found out a way to prevent error message and blinking of the LED. This is my test result:

After I receive my items, I fix liao, then show you all. In about a week's time. =D

hi bro, any idea if they got for e200 gear knob? my has the start/stop button.

wah bro, swee lah. where did u get it from. i need to change my lights too. & badly.

Guest eugenemon

TO 9339: Haha, no it's not a real C32. Road tax expensive lah. It's a C200K

TO sy69u: Actually this one can fix e200 (w211) also. But since yours got start and stop. I have to check. Bout the light's wait I confirm already then I post here. Scarely wrong info, misled u all. :D

TO CBlack: Nice ah.. Blue blue light.

TO sy69u: Check already. Don't have w211 shift knob with start/stop button. sorry.

hey eugenemon,

thanks for the check bro. how about the white lights for the 4 headlights in front, license plate & signal lights?

Guest eugenemon

TO sy69u: Do you mean xenon lights for the front? That one i no lobang. I'm not sure. Mine got from benzline also, 2000+ got pass inspection one.

For the front signal bulbs also from benzline. Bout 25. Can't see it's orange colour one. Brand: osram

Please be patient for the license plate light. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

It will not have any error message. Because there's a resistor that comes along with it. Anyway 9339, if you want, I ask my friend for you.

Hello Eugene,

Thanks to you, I finally have all my W203 interior & licence plate lights coverted to full white LEDs.

I guess the D.I.Y paid off.