• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Mazda

Guest 9339

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qes78

As am I, awesome car with timeless looks.

I drive the smaller, cheaper, but just as fun baby brother the NA6, first gen Mx5.

Interestingly, it was the RX7 that got Mazda into the RED but the popularity of the Mx5 helped Mazda/Eunos back into the BLACK.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally!!

MX5 SE for sale

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2EtCjt9y-1000.html

$93,888 for 2 year old car. JDM factory turbocharged. Easy to squeeze horses out of this model from a simple turbo upgrade. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 9339

Always of my favorite, Too bad the only PI 1993 model with auto Tran no more in the market...

1.3cc,Rotary, seq Turbo, good project car, till today, RE are still upgrading this FD3s in jap with single BIGGER TURBO..... :love7:

Any bro here do know about the RX8 ? What the potiential and is the mod expensive, found this car interesting as rotary are always my fav, best of all, rd tax only cost $500 a year which produce 210bhp at stock. :clap:

Thanks in advance.

From what I have read, the current 13B-MSP RENESIS is more fuel efficient but cannot tahan high boost applications. Your best bet in terms of maxing out the power would still be the older generation 13B-REW with 3mm seals, cast iron rotors etc. Mazda may look to release a newer version of the RENESIS called the 16X in future RX-8 models. Rotor and housing size increase now sees this new 16X categorized as a 1.6 litre equivalent, 300cc more than the current 1.3 litre equivalent.

from what i heard/remembered seeing somewhere, mazda will be releasing a brand new RX-7 with 1.6L churning out 300bhp! While they will maintain the RX-8 as 1.3L churning out 250bhp.

I think you are refering to the new Renesis engine, +300cc, +30bhp to 280 for 6MT model.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=27942&DL=1059

Mazda RX7 Efini (New 10-yr COE)

Price $95,800

Road tax

$801 per year

Transmission Manual

Engine cap 1308 cc

Reg date 02-Feb-1994

Mileage 66,800 km

Features AP Brakes 6 Pots,Volks Racing Rims And New Tires,Defi Meters 6, Mircotech Ecu, Hks Exhaust Full System, Hks Suspension, Many Parts Worth $60k.

Owner Upgrading To Lambo's! Well Maintain And 1 Of The Nicest Show Car In Singapore Events, Reluctant Sale!

Description Warning 600Bhp!

Hard Core Drivers And Car Lovers Only.

COE

$28,542

OMV

-

Depreciation

-

No. of owners -

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if it is ok to pump V-power for RX-8 even if it says it's meant to use 95 RON? Will it damage the engine? Will I gain any advantages such as higher hp if I use a higher grade fuel?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest toycarz

Does anyone know if it is ok to pump V-power for RX-8 even if it says it's meant to use 95 RON? Will it damage the engine? Will I gain any advantages such as higher hp if I use a higher grade fuel?

I switched between 98 and V-power, no problem to go higher :clap: