• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wild Rocket@Mount Emily

Guest funng

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funng

with whom ? >:D

nice cosy place ... the food is simple but very good .. i think it's a nice getaway from the usual haunt ...

worth the effort and $$$

bro, is it a overly-romantic place to visit with a normal friend of the opp sex?

the whole setup on top of a hill makes me wonder..

any signatures dishes to try?

Guest Raskie

no lah ... it can be though ... but i think u may need to make reservation ?

i can't remember ... tried the crab linguine and laksa linguine .. for dessert, dark lava choc gateau ...

highly recommended ...

Don't mean to pour cold water but I found the food at Wild Rocket okay-can do. Tried his other outlet Relish at Cluny Court selling burgers and found it likewise. For me the satisfaction of the meal didn't equate to the money spent.

i think it's the overall experience ... i wld go give it a try ... i actually went there 3 times and had a good time ...

Leon, bro Raskie "have a Good time" maybe mean got part 2 la....worth going as it can build the "feeling and mood" mah...... hee..

Leon, bro Raskie "have a Good time" maybe mean got part 2 la....worth going as it can build the "feeling and mood" mah...... hee..

Hahahaha true true you got a point bro!! Chocolate gateau stimulates the senses

Guest Raskie

wahahahaha :2guns:

3rd trip was hoping to ... but :banghead:

the ambience helped though .... :love7:

"May I suggest the oyster shooters with martini sorbet paired with our excellent 96 Dom Perignon....."

So anyway the love equation is oysters paired with some nice champagne (which in turn goes right to your heads complete with giggles and under table leg caressing)

Like real only.

Sorry I'm just so bored in the office waiting for late client! :swduel:

Guest funng

"May I suggest the oyster shooters with martini sorbet paired with our excellent 96 Dom Perignon....."

haha. bro, then i will have to tell the waiter "think thats all for tonight, please bring me the bill" haha. 96 Dom Perignon, good stuff ah.

managed to get reservations on sat. yay!

Guest jenvid

96 Dom Perignon, good stuff ah.

Goot goot!! Gimme Veuve Cliquot Rose I very happy leow. Hahaha

Finished off with Inniskillin Red Ice Wine, oak aged :) I am in heaven !