• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Coming Soon: Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience 2-14 July 2008

Guest eyke

Guest eyke

Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience will be between 2-14 July 2008.

It's a full-day program and MB owners (and their friends) enjoy 50% discount off the following public rates:

Weekday: S$300

Weekend: S$400

Slots limited to 30/day, so do call up your SE and chope your seats ASAP.

I oredi choped mine :clap:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyke

they using what car ah?

And 50% of the published rates?

So u mean it will only cost 150/200???

iirc, there'll be A/B/C/E/CLK/SLK at different stations.

yup, only $150/200.

There'll be ABS/Slalom/etc, will update the full program when it's confirmed.

Guest narmi

Bro Eyke!

I'm definitely up for it lor if get to try so many diff cars!!

and the price is definitely a steal lor!

once confirm, could u pls inform all the brothers here,, i'm very sure there'll be plenty who's interested..

Guest eyke

once confirm, could u pls inform all the brothers here,, i'm very sure there'll be plenty who's interested..

the event is confirmed, so you can book with your SE (or myself if you don't have an SE) now for your preferred date! :thumbsup:

Guest eyke

All owners will be receiving a letter+application form for this program soon.

Non-owners will have to find some owner friend to enjoy the half-price discount.

1. Slalom

The slalom involves steering the vehicle around a row of cones. The aim is not to cover the course as quickly as possible, but as smoothly as possible. This exercise clearly demonstrates the importance of holding and controlling the steering wheel correctly, while maintaining a correct driving position.

2. Braking

The braking exercise simulates a potentially dangerous situation in which it is necessary to evade an obstacle and then continue in the same lane. Participants will learn about the forces and dynamics that are released when the vehicle skids as a result of an emergency manoeuvre, even when traveling at low speed. The effects of ESP are demonstrated with and without electronic aids.

3. Evasive ABS braking

Participants will experience the kinds of situations that push ABS to its limits, as well as the influence of road speed and inappropriate reactions (for example, excessive steering movements). Participants will learn how to co-ordinate hard braking and smooth steering movements to prevent under steer or skidding.

4. Cornering

Participants will experience the cause of under steer and over steer, as well as the effect of extreme driver behaviour when cornering.

5. Braking on differing surfaces

This exercise will demonstrate an outstanding example of the effect of ABS on two differing road surfaces. Participants will experience how a vehicle reacts in the event of emergency braking on a road surface that that is slippery on one side. This exercise is done with and without ABS in order to show how ABS maintains both steer ability and stability.

6. Lane Change

The lane change exercise simulates a potentially dangerous situation in which it is necessary to evade an obstacle and then continue in the same lane. Participants will experience the forces and dynamics that are released when the vehicle skids as a result of an evasive manoeuvre. The effects of ESP are demonstrated by comparison with a vehicle without ESP.

7. Final Exercise

Participants will take a test at the end of the training course. It will be a combination of all the exercises done earlier during the day; a perfect chance to put all skills to the test.

Guest funng

All owners will be receiving a letter+application form for this program soon.

Non-owners will have to find some owner friend to enjoy the half-price discount.

hi bro, all owners meaning no need to contact SE already?

Guest SableKo

HI Bro

I have receive an invitation letter from C & C. Can invite friends. $150 per person for weekday and $200 for weekend. Limited to 30 participants per day. From 8.30 to 5pm. Anyone interested? Shall we book on the same day? :clap:

1. Sableko x 2

Guest SableKo

HI Bro

I have receive an invitation letter from C & C. Can invite friends. $150 per person for weekday and $200 for weekend. Limited to 30 participants per day. From 8.30 to 5pm. Anyone interested? Shall we book on the same day? :clap:

1. Sableko x 2

Hi Bro

Limited to 30 participants per day. So kindly indicate your interest early and hopefully we can "choop" a day to make it an "exclusive" outing for sgmerc......

The schedule are as follows (8.30am to 5pm @ Changi Exhibition Centre, lunch and light refreshment provided):

2nd July (Wed)

3rd July (Thu)

4th July (Fri)

5th July (Sat)

6th July (Sun) - 1st Choice (Sableko)

7th July (Mon)

8th July (Tue)

9th July (Wed)

10th July (Thu)

11th July (Fri)

12th July (Sat)

13th July (Sun) - 2nd Choice (Sableko)

14th July (Mon)

Hi Bro

Limited to 30 participants per day. So kindly indicate your interest early and hopefully we can "choop" a day to make it an "exclusive" outing for sgmerc......

The schedule are as follows (8.30am to 5pm @ Changi Exhibition Centre, lunch and light refreshment provided):

2nd July (Wed)

3rd July (Thu)

4th July (Fri)

5th July (Sat)

6th July (Sun) - 1st Choice (Sableko, g8crasher)

7th July (Mon)

8th July (Tue)

9th July (Wed)

10th July (Thu)

11th July (Fri)

12th July (Sat)

13th July (Sun) - 2nd Choice (Sableko, g8crasher)

14th July (Mon)

Guest angela

Guys, i have already signed up on sunday 13 jul for this event with c&c themselves, if you all must know, at ard 3pm i checked and the whole day for 13 jul is empty, my dad and i already took the first 2 slots out of 30. so 28 more, if ya wanna join us... =)

Hi Bro

2nd July (Wed)

3rd July (Thu)

4th July (Fri)

5th July (Sat)

7th July (Mon)

8th July (Tue)

9th July (Wed)

10th July (Thu)

11th July (Fri)

12th July (Sat)

13th July (Sun) - 2nd Choice (Sableko, g8crasher) [Confirmed: Willy & Dad]

14th July (Mon)

Guest CBlack

i got a call from C&C today inviting me to the event. i was told that the only weekend slot left is 13 jul 08 so i booked it. there are like 2 to 3 slot left on 13 jul 08 so act fast if want to do it on weekend.

Hi Bro

2nd July (Wed)

3rd July (Thu)

4th July (Fri)

5th July (Sat)

7th July (Mon)

8th July (Tue)

9th July (Wed)

10th July (Thu)

11th July (Fri)

12th July (Sat)

13th July (Sun) - 2nd Choice (Sableko, g8crasher) [Confirmed: Willy & Dad, Cblack]

14th July (Mon)

Guest Berlok

i got a call from C&C today inviting me to the event. i was told that the only weekend slot left is 13 jul 08 so i booked it. there are like 2 to 3 slot left on 13 jul 08 so act fast if want to do it on weekend.

Wha so fast all the weekend slots full? Looks like I can't make it this round..

Stupid NS :censored: