• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Happy Birthday to MMB!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Happy Birthday To Our Chairman Yen!!! :clap:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yen's Birdday is tomorrow lei...

but anyway, better early than never hor!!!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

HAPPY BIRD-DAY YEN!!

Guest 9339

Happy Birthday to you Yen, may all your wishes come true and stay young and happy always. :happybday:

:happybday:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY :rockon: ................Exclulding Sat, Sun and Public Holidays hee................

Guest angela

happy bd yenn... :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: and :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :bboyspin: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

Guest JGoh

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

:rockon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEN!!! :rockon:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Guest millionmilebenz

Wow!! Thank You Everybody!!! :iconsalut:

Didn't log on yesterday so only got to see your wishes today. Thanks for all your well wishes and the very "kind" guesses of my age, hahahahaha!! :bboyspin:

Guest millionmilebenz

Yen happy birthday to you..........................how old are you now, how old are you now hee........ :happybday:

Thanks Anthony! I'm as young as you, I'm as young as you, hahaha!! :tazzie:

Guest millionmilebenz

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY :rockon: ................Exclulding Sat, Sun and Public Holidays hee................

Thanks bro Randy!! If I can be 25 for just today, I also very happy liao, hahahaha! :thumbsup:

Guest millionmilebenz

Yen....it's gonna be million miles plus another mile. :happybday: for you and your benz.

Thank you TP! :police: Yes, it's another year for my good old W126... but I'm still more than twice its age! :'( I'll be exactly twice the W126's age only in 2012.

Guest C350

Thanks bro Randy!! If I can be 25 for just today, I also very happy liao, hahahaha! :thumbsup:

yen if you never go cheong with us give you 25 also no use iel. see friday i bring you go cheong heee........

Guest jenvid

Happy Hatchday bro !!!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Here's my BD gift for you !!!

SongJiNa2.gif

Guest millionmilebenz

yen if you never go cheong with us give you 25 also no use iel. see friday i bring you go cheong heee........

Thank you bro!! :thumbsup: Looks like I must :ninja: then :punk1: with you guys then :-* then :sex: then :3some: then :asshole: :whip2: but skarly wife :o then I must :pray: for forgiveness but she still :2guns: and I :death:...

Guest jenvid

Lagi best BD gift I have received!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Can't take my eyes off them, especially the one on the right... :love7:

(Save private copy already, hahahaha)

keke... thot u wld be like Kompressor, all take.... wahahahha