• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C63 Rear Diffuser

Guest daywalker

Guest daywalker

Hi all

Does anyone know if c63 rear diffuser can fit the standard W204 with AMG sport package's bumper or do I have to change the bumper as well....

Thanks!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest morganoh

Hi all

Does anyone know if c63 rear diffuser can fit the standard W204 with AMG sport package's bumper or do I have to change the bumper as well....

Thanks!

I read from one of the foreign merc forum n its confirm u can fit the C63 rear diffuser on the AMG bumper.

the diffuser is around US$3-400, and i intend to order one too.

Guest daywalker

morganoh ]

Hi all

Does anyone know if c63 rear diffuser can fit the standard W204 with AMG sport package' wrote:

I read from one of the foreign merc forum n its confirm u can fit the C63 rear diffuser on the AMG bumper.

the diffuser is around US$3-400, and i intend to order one too.

Read that too..but just wanted to hear it from someone in Singapore who has done it.

Guest daywalker

this diffuser can directly swap into your AMG bumper without any modification! :bboyspin:

Excellent, thanks!

Did you have trouble ordering the diffuser from overseas?

Guest gainax

you can buy from Taiwan from yahoo auction there is a seller selling this original diffuser

how you write Mercedes C63 Rear Diffuser in chinese? haha.. >.< :death:

Guest morganoh

According to a Holland guy , he paid Euro1700 for the diffuser + quad exhaust.

and he install on his C180k and loves it.

mbm has a w204 diffuser on display. go check it out.

Tempted to get the C63 diffuser and the original quad exhaust...but pretty ex... :-\

Guest angela

just bot the original C63 rear diffuser... just have to unscrew 2 side screws & 2 centre bolts - fit it on myself on AMG rear bumper... it fits perfectly BUT found out tat the C63 diffuser requires a BRACKET (not included) to fit the 2 centre bolts... looks like i have to do some DIY modifications.. :banghead:

Guest daywalker

just bot the original C63 rear diffuser... just have to unscrew 2 side screws & 2 centre bolts - fit it on myself on AMG rear bumper... it fits perfectly BUT found out tat the C63 diffuser requires a BRACKET (not included) to fit the 2 centre bolts... looks like i have to do some DIY modifications.. :banghead:

So what quad exhaust are you fitting ;D

So what quad exhaust are you fitting ;D

MUST MUST, AMG quad exos......good luck hunting for it.

Guest gainax

Where did you purchase the diffuser and price?

thxs! :devil:

Guest morganoh

No need to hunt.

The left and right c63 exhaust is around S$3200. can be order takes 2-4 weeks.

and for those interested . the c63 diffuser is around $440.

Now me still confuse on which to buy 1st?

The Kleemann k-box + pullery $3800

Kleemann header + downpipe S$3800

or the C63 diffuser + exhaust S$3700?

I only wanted to spend $3k++ which should I buy 1st?

Guest angela

Where did you purchase the diffuser and price?

thxs! :devil:

get it from any old time original benz parts supplier... price is as per wat morganoh stated..

Guest morganoh

Hi GTurismo, just send u a pm.

Hope to hear from u soon

thanks

get it from any old time original benz parts supplier... price is as per wat morganoh stated..

Guest angela

Hope to hear from u soon

thanks

hey morgan, sent u pm but ur inbox full leh..

Guest morganoh

Hope to hear from u soon

thanks

Pm box clear.

Can u resend the pm again

thanks

hey morgan, sent u pm but ur inbox full leh..

Guest CBlack

No need to hunt.

The left and right c63 exhaust is around S$3200. can be order takes 2-4 weeks.

and for those interested . the c63 diffuser is around $440.

Now me still confuse on which to buy 1st?

The Kleemann k-box + pullery $3800

Kleemann header + downpipe S$3800

or the C63 diffuser + exhaust S$3700?

I only wanted to spend $3k++ which should I buy 1st?

i would go for the diffuser + exhaust first for the look. later than add on the performance. oh, don't forget the intercooler :devil2: