• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc 25th May Meetup pics

Guest jenvid

paparazzi?!?!?! i'm just doing my job as s1 la! what paparazzi... don't tarnish my reputation k! later next time events i wanna take photo everybody also run away.. :offtopic:

still missing alot of photos leh.. i remember taking ALOT more.. hahah..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millionmilebenz

wah say!!!! looks happening lah. too bad i was not there. so sad, miss it all. :( :( :( :(

Me too miss you guys la.... Look happening with many new faces.. :offtopic:

Bros Randy and Simon, we missed you guys too. The atmosphere seemed more subdued without you two.

Guest jenvid

paparazzi?!?!?! i'm just doing my job as s1 la! what paparazzi... don't tarnish my reputation k! later next time events i wanna take photo everybody also run away.. :offtopic:

still missing alot of photos leh.. i remember taking ALOT more.. hahah..

aiya... u self declare one mah... anyway gave u some face oredi hor... frontal view out of focus liao... next time come dress like a model or race queen, then got free portrait shots lor...

Then no one will run away... u will have no space to take photo lor....hehehehe

Missing photos ? Got meh ?

Guest sy69u

wah say!!!! looks happening lah. too bad i was not there. so sad, miss it all. :( :( :( :(

Bros Randy and Simon, we missed you guys too. The atmosphere seemed more subdued without you two.

bro, we miss u too...... :sex:

Guest 9339

bro, we miss u too...... :sex:

Ya looking forward for this Sat to meet up with you guys.....