• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AsiaOne - Doctor Caught Having Sex with Assistant in Clinic

http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/Story/A1Story20080522-66374.html

Doctor caught having sex with assistant in clinic

A DOCTOR has claimed that he was blackmailed into selling his share of a clinic after his partners showed him pictures of him having sex with an assistant in the clinic.

Dr Tam Tak Chuen, 39, said that he attended a business meeting on March 4 with two other partners, Dr Khairul Abdul Rahman and Dr Ashraff Shamsuddin Eilyaas, and was asked to sell his share in the Eden Family Clinic or buy out the other partner's share.

This was after Dr Khairul, 44, who had the spy camera installed in the clinic, 'whipped out' photographs of him having sex with Ms Joanne Chew, a clinic assistant.

Dr Tam claimed in the High Court yesterday that Dr Khairul told him that if he refused to sell, the pictures would be made public, The Straits Times reported.

These sordid details came up at a hearing into the civil suit taken up by Dr Tam.

He wants the High Court to declare the sale of his share for $50,000 null and void.

Dr Tam and Dr Khairul were equal partners of the Eden Family Clinic in Jurong West and one-third partners of Eden Medical Aesthetics in Kembangan, together with Dr Ashraff.

The businesses are worth more than $2 million, and Dr Tam was earning about $250,000 a year. When the trial started on Monday, Dr Ashraff and Dr Tam reached a settlement.

In court on Monday, Dr Tam said that Ms Chew joined the clinic in 1999 and that their affair started sometime in 2004.

He said that he had offered to buy Dr Khairul's share for $50,000, but was told that he was 'in no position to negotiate'.

Dr Khairul also did not want them to sell both their shares to a third party and threatened to apply to wind up the companies and disclose the photographs of him with Ms Chew in the process, Dr Tam said.

'I was very afraid as I wanted to save my marriage and reputation by not having the pictures and video out there in public or on YouTube,' he said.

The night of March 4, he discovered that Dr Khairul's wife had visited his home earlier, told his wife about his affair and showed her the photographs.

He said that he felt completely betrayed as Dr Khairul and Dr Ashraff had promised to keep it secret.

Eventually, his wife forgave him and he then made a police report about being blackmailed.

Police seized the pictures and the video, but discontinued investigations in August.

When it was his turn on the stand, Dr Khairul said that he was tired of Dr Tam denying the affair and installed the camera to get to the truth.

Once the proof was in, he wanted Dr Tam out of the partnership.

Staff members had also seen Dr Tam and Ms Chew heading upstairs near closing time when the clinic had no patients.

The hearing continues.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funng

i seriously hope the nurse is some hot stuff :la: hahha. if not risking your medical career for a moment of pleasure jsut doesn't seem worth it. :pray: i respect the wife for forgiving him after all that. :iconsalut:

The wife chwee kong forgive niah!! Where got so easy get off the hook one! Even if say forgive, very hard to trust leh..

Basket you are right funng, better be hot stuff!!!!!!

Guest funng

yea bro, she better be more upz than miss universe/fhm girl next door material. if not wah, heartpain, he's earning 250k a year? end up with nothing machiam si bei sian. :banghead: drive merc also only left the wheels only.

and bro, i agree with you, i think just say forgive to make it sound nice only. perhaps after all the money settle liao then ask for divorce. even more sui, best tactic.

too much japanese AV stuff, gets to everyone's head man.

Guest kepiting1sg

why can't he go to hotel? sigh

They had the relationship for so long liao, so the gian factor not so high.

Convenient mah when the urge suddenly cums! :yumyum:

As a matter of fact, 3 yrs. back I actually caught 1 about to do it in his clinic consultation rm also with the clinic asst. :o :o :o

So going by statistics, there could be many more doing it and not caught yet....oops... :censored:

Guest redbell

at my age now, i can say that. forgiving is not that difficult, but to forget, that's another story. moreover, some ladies has the mentality, as long as he gives me substantial allowance every month to spend, who cares what he does outside.

Dr hvg sex in clinic, am sure there are many cases of boss hvg sex with secretary in ofc too. go hotel even worse, wait friends see ur car parked at geylang lor 12 outside hotel 81 then how to explain? say go kopitiam eat bkt ah?? hahahaha.... :devil2: