• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

ruth ~ is this your dog?

I think even dialect is important but sad to say, most youngsters these days probably cant speak their own dialect anymore.

sadly im one of them .. im hokkien lang but my hokkien 1/4 water .. my Cantonese 1/2 water.. but cannot blame youngsters cause most of their parents dun speak dialect with their kids anymore.. unlike ppl in the past .. i want learn also dunno where to start :(

psst.. that day fatty talk to me in hokkien outside ice cream factory then i paiseh.. i dunno what da f he talking about so i nod head and say ya .. ya .. orh .. and brush him off . phew .. dun tell him ah . wahahahaha!! :thumbsu::Dand ytd i did that again to one uncle of mine . jia lat jia lat.. lol.. but this time i nod and say ya.. ya.. then he like very angry say HUH! then i fake fake blur blur cannot hear him then i faster go do other things . lol ! i really wish to learn so can use it to chit chat with elderlys and on business ..

• Like 1

These are classics sometime ago...but reviewing it still very entertaining....especially the ah kong and ah ma...

ya last time every week sure go nowhere just stay at home to chase this lo :D qi tian da sheng ~ power sunday ! now still got chase his variety show . big fan of him but nowdays 1 not so funny liao . :D

sadly im one of them .. im hokkien lang but my hokkien 1/4 water .. my Cantonese 1/2 water.. but cannot blame youngsters cause most of their parents dun speak dialect with their kids anymore.. unlike ppl in the past .. i want learn also dunno where to start :(

psst.. that day fatty talk to me in hokkien outside ice cream factory then i paiseh.. i dunno what da f he talking about so i nod head and say ya .. ya .. orh .. and brush him off . phew .. dun tell him ah . wahahahaha!! :thumbsu::Dand ytd i did that again to one uncle of mine . jia lat jia lat.. lol.. but this time i nod and say ya.. ya.. then he like very angry say HUH! then i fake fake blur blur cannot hear him then i faster go do other things . lol ! i really wish to learn so can use it to chit chat with elderlys and on business ..

hahhaa u are super funny lo! actually that's what I do also. just nod my head and say yeah.

when I was younger it was worst cos my Ahma would talk to me in hokkien and I will just say, I don't understand la!!! and then run away haha! but now not so bad. I'll reply in mandarin when she speaks in hokkien. Cantonese really cmi. I only know the bad words...

Oh dear... do take care. seems like a lot of people falling sick.

guzzle water! i find the yellow pills to be quite effective too, except they cause drowsiness...

This is the worst bout of flu I ever had. It has been over 1.5 weeks and I'm on my 2nd course of antibiotics. Doc said I have flu + sinusitis. I can't take any medicine that causes drowsiness if I am in the office.

This is the worst bout of flu I ever had. It has been over 1.5 weeks and I'm on my 2nd course of antibiotics. Doc said I have flu + sinusitis. I can't take any medicine that causes drowsiness if I am in the office.

Oh no... sounds like a long-winded bout of flu... im sure it'd get better! just maybe your system will take some time to clear...