• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Secret Sex Services in Japan ?

Taken from Mainichi Daily News, Japan

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/culture/waiwai/news/20080514p2g00m0dm003000c.html

Secret sex services in Japan's gadget land? Nerd is the word!

Otaku now dominate the streets of Tokyo's Akihabara and the district once best-known for its clusters of electronics shops now has more than its share of sex services aimed at the geeks' bizarre tastes, according to Spa! (5/20).

Though love doll outcall sex services first appeared in Akihabara several years ago, they've now disappeared, according to the men's weekly.

Instead, Akihabara has a host of knocking shops and massage parlors where the workers are decked out in maid outfits, the object of desire for a vast number of otaku.

Women dressed in skimpy French maid outfits will provide erotic massages in places like Melrose and Eternity, establishments located along the Showa Dori avenue that serves as one of Akihabara's major strips. Along the same thoroughfare are Hot Hands and Cherish Akiba, where faux au pair display their handiwork to relieve male customers of more than just their cash.

Most otaku, however, have a yen for something deeper than paid sex -– and it seems they need to.

"Some operations hand out pamphlets around Akihabara Station advertising maid dates. For 6,000 yen an hour, the customer can go around Akihabara together with a woman dressed up as a maid, and even go out for a meal or karaoke if they want," a writer on otaku topics identified only as K tells Spa!

Maid dates strictly forbid any unsolicited touching. But the girls let their customers know that their services can always be optioned for an extra fee.

After a few of these designated dates, the guy might be permitted the occasional touch. If things progress really smoothly, some maids are rumored to eventually go the whole way for a fee of 50,000 yen.

"As a rule, otaku hate the sex business," K says. "They'd much rather go to a maid café or meet a cosplayer and have sex after building up a real relationship with them. Sex for otaku always means making an investment at first."

Akihabara still has simpler pleasures, though, as a salaryman tells the weekly.

"There's a handjob bar located in the building immediately to the left of Akihabara Station exit," the salaryman tells Spa! "There are plenty of young girls there and the service charge is just 5,000 yen. Mind you, there are more than a few old women working there, too, so it's best to be careful." (By Ryann Connell)

(Mainichi Japan) May 14, 2008

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Hmmmm... been to Akihabara many times, my supplier did not inform me of such lobangs, always bring me go there it Okonomiyaki and thats it. :'(

I do like to visit Akihabara especially in the winter.. once out from the Train station, u will see plenty of Chio Japanese gals wearing Sexily, some even in Race queen similar outfit distributing brochures..not "special service" but promoting electronics goods since Akihabara is an "Electric Town"..

Guest jenvid

Wah looks like your reply will singlehandedly change the holiday destination of many many many members hahaha :rockon:

And then there are the love hotels... kekeke...

The cosplay display at harajuku also shiok wat. Especially the way they posed for the photographers.... leon.. your calling liao.... kekeke...

Guest 9339

Wah looks like your reply will singlehandedly change the holiday destination of many many many members hahaha :rockon:

I wont mind, anyway, my wifey had plan for Kukaido this year end, may as well add on a detour.......

Guest Sareve

Haha Akihabara is definitely a den of DEPRAVITY where every deepest darkest desire of the otaku can be fulfilled. I went to a maid cafe while in Japan AND IT WAS AWWWWWWWWWWEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was not aware of this handjob bar though, to think we almost went in there to sit down after walking too much -_-"