• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SY69U

keltanky

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

HAPPY BIRD DAY TO SY69U!!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

:3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2:

:happybday: bro !

:3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2: :3some: :whip2:

In true style to our sy69u !

Guest C350

:happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: :happybday: simon :happybday: simonsimon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: :happybday: simon :happybday: :happybday: simon :happybday: simonsimonsimon :happybday: :happybday: simon :happybday: simonsimon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon

:happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon :happybday: simon

Guest millionmilebenz

"On my 21st birthday, my sweetheart gave to me......."

:ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky: :ky:

"21 tubes of KY to be kinky!"

:happybday: bro!!!

P.S: Kelvin - man you're on-the-balla! Right on the stroke of midnight!

Guest 2 Mercie 2

happi happii happiii birthday sssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmoooooooooonnnnnnnnn aka my tissue supplier!!

:happybday: to you

:happybday: toooooooooooo simon

:happybday: to you :clap:

Guest sy69u

happi happii happiii birthday sssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmoooooooooonnnnnnnnn aka my tissue supplier!!

:happybday: toooooooooooo simon

:happybday: to you :clap:

remember u can always count on for tissues although u wont be using it in my car any longer. hahahahahahahaha. thanks mercieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Guest 9339

Happy Birthday bro :happybday:

:happybday:

BIRTHDAY WISHES coming to you in all direction on this special day.Now you are 1 year older, i am ONLY 1 Year your senior hahaaaa......

Randy & Irene

Guest sy69u

Happy Birthday bro :happybday:

BIRTHDAY WISHES coming to you in all direction on this special day.Now you are 1 year older, i am ONLY 1 Year your senior hahaaaa......

Randy & Irene

thank you , mr & mrs chan.....

Guest sy69u

2lng7ya.jpg

Have a good one bro :la:

BTW saw number plate SY69 on a W204 on my way home the other night.......

thanks bro, will lick the chocs off the belly. btw, looks like a female belly & hope that its a female belly...

Guest jenvid

Have a good one bro :la:

BTW saw number plate SY69 on a W204 on my way home the other night.......

thanks bro, will lick the chocs off the belly. btw, looks like a female belly & hope that its a female belly...

Looks like we can really depend on Leon for an uprising !!! :coolpic:

david you take a look at simon's facebook photos, see where his hand is in the avatar he is using. I tell you if we are looking for uprising, SY is the man and you are his right hand hahahaha :angel:

Guest jenvid

david you take a look at simon's facebook photos, see where his hand is in the avatar he is using. I tell you if we are looking for uprising, SY is the man and you are his right hand hahahaha :angel:

Link leh... me no face... so no facebook... wakakakaka