• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK vs facelift SLK (Pictures!)

Guest Otsego

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SLK World disables hotlinking to their site. Better if you could pull the pics off the site and host them somewhere else in order for them to be seen. ;)

Guest kopimonster

ok...see it liao...thks.....hmmm...i think i still like the old slk better....i dun think i can accept the front bumper of the facelifted slk.

Wah now got cleft chin and diffuser neh. Sleeker side indicator lights and grill slates that are more slanted. I agree with kopimonster, the old SLK has a more dignified look.

• 1 month later...
Guest redhood

Thanks for the nice pics! Really helpful for slk shoppers. unfortunately, me and my wife didn't have the benefit of these pictures for comparison before we bought our ride. But, now that we've seen it, we prefer the old one ...

which was what we bought. :clap:

Guest Otsego

Thanks for the nice pics! Really helpful for slk shoppers. unfortunately, me and my wife didn't have the benefit of these pictures for comparison before we bought our ride. But, now that we've seen it, we prefer the old one ...

which was what we bought. :clap:

do u think we can change our front upper grill to the FL mesh type?

i think the mesh grill make the car look sportier

Guest redhood

Noitalogesto ]

Thanks for the nice pics! Really helpful for slk shoppers. unfortunately, me and my wife didn' wrote:

do u think we can change our front upper grill to the FL mesh type? i think the mesh grill make the car look sportier

Hmm, interesting question... Dunno, boy. But you can do some retrofit work, break off all the horizontal slits and put a mesh behind them. :banghead:

I know of pp who drove the Peugeot 206 do that in the past!

Guest Otsego

redhood ]

Thanks for the nice pics! Really helpful for slk shoppers. unfortunately, me and my wife didn' wrote:

do u think we can change our front upper grill to the FL mesh type? i think the mesh grill make the car look sportier

Hmm, interesting question... Dunno, boy. But you can do some retrofit work, break off all the horizontal slits and put a mesh behind them. :banghead:

I know of pp who drove the Peugeot 206 do that in the past!

i was also thinking on the Carlsson style on the new SL. look coooool :thumbsup: