• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi all! I Just booked a SLK 280

Guest Small

Guest SgLaKsa

Otsego ]

Hey brother Small wrote:

wah, finally someone acknowledge my existence :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut:

Hey Otsego,

Sorry for that, the above are to the best of my knowledge as i only joined the meetup twice before ;) no offence yah :punk1:

Bro sareve,

If i'm not wrong, u r d SL350 super youngster right??? Thanks for updating the list, and i noticed that you've added something beside 2 mercie 2 hor... ehhhhhhhh.... kekekekekekeke :yumyum:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

Hey guys...

I will be attending the lakopi to...

Gene (telluirm silver slk 200)

See ya there Gene, your SLK is really 'no horse run", and adding inter-cooler still... phew!!!!!!!!!!!!! have to Salute you really :iconsalut: really a big spender, must be a chics' magnet yah??? :3some: :3some: :3some:

Guest Andlee

wa...have not got my car yet..got so many super fast SLK around..and so many old birds already..feel so pai seh to go there..feel so little..haha...maybe I just hide one corner and admire all ur SLK..till I get mine..keke

Guest kopimonster

wa...have not got my car yet..got so many super fast SLK around..and so many old birds already..feel so pai seh to go there..feel so little..haha...maybe I just hide one corner and admire all ur SLK..till I get mine..keke

no...more old birds is a good thing...means can learn more mah

Guest Sareve

SgLaKsa ]

Hey brother Small wrote:

wah, finally someone acknowledge my existence :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut:

Hey Otsego,

Sorry for that, the above are to the best of my knowledge as i only joined the meetup twice before ;) no offence yah :punk1:

Bro sareve,

If i'm not wrong, u r d SL350 super youngster right??? Thanks for updating the list, and i noticed that you've added something beside 2 mercie 2 hor... ehhhhhhhh.... kekekekekekeke :yumyum:

Haha yes I am, Mercy used my account to add the angel ;)

Guest 2 Mercie 2

SgLaKsa ]

Hey Otsego,

Sorry for that, the above are to the best of my knowledge as i only joined the meetup twice before wrote:

Haha yes I am, Mercy used my account to add the angel ;)

ai yaaaaaaaaaaaa ben... i admit lar :surrender:.....that i added that something beside my name hahaha i didnt know i was using sareve's acc to post ma. if i know you will get jealous :love7: i will also add for you kekekekekekekeke :-X :o :banghead: :yumyum:

Guest SgLaKsa

2 Mercie 2 ]

SgLaKsa ]

Hey Otsego,

Sorry for that, the above are to the best of my knowledge as i only joined the meetup twice before wrote:

Haha yes I am, Mercy used my account to add the angel wrote:

ai yaaaaaaaaaaaa ben... i admit lar :surrender:.....that i added that something beside my name hahaha i didnt know i was using sareve's acc to post ma. if i know you will get jealous :love7: i will also add for you kekekekekekekeke :-X :o :banghead: :yumyum:

Fwahhhhh hahahaha..... kekekekekeke LOL :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin: You youngsters are damm funny lah :punk1: Rock on man :punk1: How come shox87 didn't appear, another one with lots of 'pen qian' (capital) :rockon:

Guest SgLaKsa

wah... then when yours is out, my turn to hide lor ;D In fact, ours can all hide behind your 5-series leh... due to our small size mah kakakakakaka :bboyspin:

• 3 weeks later...

:welcome:

Got a question. I went thru the SLK catelogue and saw the Calcit white. It is v yellowish and nowhere near the white from those promotional SLK videos.

I would definitely much preferred the new C class white over the Calcit white. Jus wondering what white is it on the SLK cos I dun see any at the showrooms.

The Red SLK smack right at the entrance of CnC however...looks smashing :love7:

:rockon:

• 3 weeks later...