• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi all! I Just booked a SLK 280

Guest Small

Guest Small

Hi! all Brothers and Sisters in the forum, I join this forum a few months ago, but have never posted before. yesterday i went down to C&C to booked a SLK 280 (white with red interior). But deilivery date is on July/August, sigh, the wait is so long :'(. They be having a launch in June which i be going too. Being new to mercedes, i really hope that i can learn alot more about my car in this forum.

Cheers!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

:clap: Hi Small with the big 'S' ;) Andlee from this forum also booked a black SLK280 with red leather. Someone else is in for the long wait, don't feel lonely :punk1:

Guest Small

Thanks All! HeeHee! you guys are so fun. :)..lol. Shall spend more time in this forum while waiting for my ride. anyway im thinking of going for your next meet up, But i now driving my E90.

Thanks All! HeeHee! you guys are so fun. :)..lol. Shall spend more time in this forum while waiting for my ride. anyway im thinking of going for your next meet up, But i now driving my E90.

its ok Small, you can also drive your E90 to our meetup, as there are always other brands that also come for our meetups

do make a calender note, its the last sunday of the Month, @ Kallang Carpark F from 5pm to 7pm

cheers

Guest Small

LoL. Thanks, i was thinking whether to get silver or not, but in e end got the white hence now i worry abt the maintenance of a white colour car. :( Should be attending this month's meet-up, really wanna know more abt mercedes benz.

Cheers!

Guest kopimonster

LoL. Thanks, i was thinking whether to get silver or not, but in e end got the white hence now i worry abt the maintenance of a white colour car. :(

Cheers!

good choice with the white....no pain...no gain bro... :thumbsup:

Guest Raskie

LoL. Thanks, i was thinking whether to get silver or not, but in e end got the white hence now i worry abt the maintenance of a white colour car.

any idea if the interior colour can be in 'tan' or beige instead of red or black ?

Guest Small

LoL. Thanks, i was thinking whether to get silver or not, but in e end got the white hence now i worry abt the maintenance of a white colour car.

any idea if the interior colour can be in 'tan' or beige instead of red or black ?

Should be able to get in Tan or beige. But got to wait much longer if there's no intended shipment for this combo. Was thinking to get xenon fixed up, but the sales executive told me that i got to wait longer like 5 months or so. Immediately i say nevermind..lol

Guest Small

Hi..u bet man...its going to be a long wait...but they told me mine is coming in end Jun/early Jul..wonder if its is from the same shipment...

The feeling really very killing. :( . i think your car will be the first batch after they launch it on june. because they told me that first batch all sold le. while i saw on their list my car's arrival date is '07/08' . So it should be 'july/august' or 'july 2008' ? hope for the latter. HeeHee. Have not brought a car from C & C before, wonder if cars normally reach on time or earlier than their promised date?

Been seeing a few slks on the road these few days, it really makes me more anxious. my anxiety is killing me!.

Cheers!

Guest Small

LoL. Thanks, i was thinking whether to get silver or not, but in e end got the white hence now i worry abt the maintenance of a white colour car. :(

Cheers!

good choice with the white....no pain...no gain bro... :thumbsup:

HeeHee! Thanks bro! See you around man!

Guest SgLaKsa

Hey brother Small ;) make sure u come down for this month's meetup ok? You shoudn't miss this one because quite a few SLK fans will be going for this month's Lakopi, here are a few names:

1) You yourself (Future SLK280, white with red leather)

2) Small brother (Future SLK280, white with red leather)

3) Brother Small (Future SLK280, white with red leather)

4) Me myself (Silver SLK200)

5) SgLaKsa (Silver SLK200)

6) Shox87 (Red hot chilli pepper SLK200)

7) Titan (Future SLK owner)

8) Andlee (Your future SLK280 buddy, black with red leather)

9) 2 mercie 2 (Silver SLK200)

10) ect... ect... ect...

:clap: :bboyspin: :tazzie: :punk1: :bootyshake:

Guest Small

Hey brother Small ;) make sure u come down for this month's meetup ok? You shoudn't miss this one because quite a few SLK fans will be going for this month's Lakopi, here are a few names:

9) 2 mercie 2 (Silver SLK200)

10) ect... ect... ect...

LOL!!! Got so many 'small' Ha Ha. Cannot dun go for the meet up! I will be going down with one of my buddy, We both driving E90. Hee Hee. Can't wait to see all your rides!

Anyway i juz got the info from my Sales Executive that the launch date for the Face-lifted SLK will be on the 4th June 08 (Wed). Venue should be at Keppel Bay.

Cheers! :rockon:

Guest SgLaKsa

Small ]

Hey brother Small wrote:

LOL!!! Got so many 'small' Ha Ha. Cannot dun go for the meet up! I will be going down with one of my buddy, We both driving E90. Hee Hee. Can't wait to see all your rides!

Anyway i juz got the info from my Sales Executive that the launch date for the Face-lifted SLK will be on the 4th June 08 (Wed). Venue should be at Keppel Bay.

Cheers! :rockon:

hee hee :welcome: see ya both, E90 :clap:

Guest Sareve

9) 2 Mercie 2 (Silver SLK200) :angel1:

10) Otsego (Blue SLK350)

11) Maverick (Black SLK200 AMG)

Guest Otsego

9) 2 Mercie 2 (Silver SLK200) :angel1:

10) Otsego (Blue SLK350)

11) Maverick (Black SLK200 AMG)

wah, finally someone acknowledge my existence :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut: