• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sharing a "White Car Photoshoot" Jan 08.

Guest angela

Guest angela

Organised a "White Car Photoshoot" with some friends early this year. Day and Night shoot. Invited few photographers from Clubsnap forum to participate. Was a fun and enjoying day for everyone.. SGmerc shld organise one 2.. :thumbsup:

here goes....

97K9030-Editcccccc.jpg

2680023350102510613S600x600Q85.jpg

2205303978_8bcedc7c74_o.jpg

DSC_2221.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

bro, next time got white car photoshoot please call me, i got a 2 door white lorry can join in??? kekekekekeke

haha.. if lorry need wide angle lens liao.

DSC_2344.jpg

2204517985_179d7f8fd0.jpg

2205308636_694c4dceac.jpg

2205310028_384019602d.jpg

IMG_7709b.jpg

Guest dewey

nice photos and thanks for sharing....but i think its easier to organize black car photoshoot in sgmerc than white...hehe :D

then wat abt the other colors.... i think more silver merc... new, old, big, small, silver is like standard color for us...

Guest kopimonster

nice photos and thanks for sharing....but i think its easier to organize black car photoshoot in sgmerc than white...hehe :D

then wat abt the other colors.... i think more silver merc... new, old, big, small, silver is like standard color for us...

then silver car photoshoot ba...then i qualify also... :D

Guest Sareve

Awesome photoshoot! I think black car photoshoot is the easiest to organise for sgmerc, last time we went to Dome, all except one car was black.

Guest 9339

Bloody hell!!

I go and choose "iridium gray"!!

I go and organise my OWN shoot lor like that!!

And i'll be the only car.. :'(

No need and no worry bro, we will welcome any colour of car if we happen to organise one, as long as yours are MERC.

Guest jenvid

9339 ]

Bloody hell!!

And i' wrote:

No need and no worry bro, we will welcome any colour of car if we happen to organise one, as long as yours are MERC.

And then all will become DTM Silver... kekeke

Nice pics... calling for g8crasher !!! Time for you to show hand... :coolpic:

Nice pics... calling for g8crasher !!! Time for you to show hand...

brudder Jenvid show simi hand.. aiyoh these boys from clubsnap all kuku siao over camera one you know how to compete!! their barndoor lighting in their nice warehouse location also damn pro leh..... need to or kang hu for another year first before can show hand.

hmmm...... mebbe we can organize cars + models for photoshoot kekekekekeke how would you like gurls draped over your bonnet in bikinis.. actually I scared their metal tags on the bikinis will scratch the cars.... bad idea

rrrrrannnnnnnndy tsktsktsktsktsktsk ok this one future project ya.

"Calling sy69u for model kang tao...................... psssht psssht over....."

Guest speckie1

Bloody hell!!

And i'll be the only car.. :'(

like that good what...no need to share the limelight :afro:

Guest jenvid

Nice pics... calling for g8crasher !!! Time for you to show hand...

brudder Jenvid show simi hand.. aiyoh these boys from clubsnap all kuku siao over camera one you know how to compete!! their barndoor lighting in their nice warehouse location also damn pro leh..... need to or kang hu for another year first before can show hand.

Actually hor... we shld organise one & ask them over since they so siao one. Yes I am in that forum too... since they always jio $ to organise bikini model shoots... we shld be able to get them snap our cars for free lor...

And no no I dont follow them for those shoots. Think it is a waste of time. I think they also do 'show 2 pt maintain 1 pt shoot'... :whip2: