• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

facelift c63 or prefacelift?

just another question... if a new c63 cost $360k and a 2009 c63 cost $240... which is more worth it?? is the new facelift really better than the pre facelift? sorry for so many question.. just want to know more and i wish to regret .. thanks

send it to workshop to check if got accident.... by request... nd then buy it!!!!!! it's a belly belly good car...would have tried to get 1 if rollie pollie me can fit in.. IMHO 220k will be a good price..

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Tio big bone....wah where he race ORCHARD GUDANG???? KNS tio big bone tell him drive until die lah... still sell... if that goondoo dunno buy already how???

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Tio big bone....wah where he race ORCHARD GUDANG???? KNS tio big bone tell him drive until die lah... still sell... if that goondoo dunno buy already how???

that y now buy car really must becareful liao... they can post accident free... but in the end .. hai.... luckly i and the workshop relationship good good... if not i think i jialat liao...

actually if sell cheap cheap.... I would consider buying... where got chance go racing???? but just normal driving a SUPER car is really shiok... But must be cheap cheap lah... cos me cheapo leh...

actually if sell cheap cheap.... I would consider buying... where got chance go racing???? but just normal driving a SUPER car is really shiok... But must be cheap cheap lah... cos me cheapo leh...

hahhaha.. how cheapo can u be when u driving a mercedes

saw VIncar got one selling at 245K... you can call Thomas see if got discount.....

actually saw this 1 month + ago.. but abit long story la... not really thomas fault.. maybe his manager ... so now i wont buy any car from them... by the way i decided to get a new car from PI ... should be here in about 6 weeks time ...

actually saw this 1 month + ago.. but abit long story la... not really thomas fault.. maybe his manager ... so now i wont buy any car from them... by the way i decided to get a new car from PI ... should be here in about 6 weeks time ...

congrats! you should join us for the next drive. :) thinking of doing an AMG-only drive up north. :)

congrats! you should join us for the next drive. :) thinking of doing an AMG-only drive up north. :)

thanks.. once get the car will join u all... anyway longggggg waiting time ... after getting the car still have to tint window , and front grill..

Congrats on your AMG!

• Like 1