• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Backside itchy

Guest Cklasse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

aiyoh!!! really regret :death:... should have bought the e230.... only 8k more lei. rally really regret............ :censored: :censored: :censored:

hehe... just like wat my SE do to me... let drive the bloody E230 for abt 2hrs which can be real poisonous...

Then he lagi more poison, pass me a almost full spec E280 to drive for the whole afternoon. pick up missy, go cruise ard, check out the specs slowly.. thermotronics, para roof, GPS comand system, motorised rear blind, bi xenon, rear passenger blinds, remote boot, & 7G tronics, SBC brake, parktronics, parametric steering. lucky no ventilated heated dynamic seat, distronics, intelligent light system else sure kena poison big time lor

The only thing that shocked me was how fast the tank emptied itself...was on a 65litre tank...

bloody 7G mated to a V6 2.8, smooth as silk man...damn...

Guest jenvid

wah!!! u think my name is victor ng huh????

No but we all look Simon up up mah...ur loss shld be minimal lah. Ask ur SE to cal lor... or u wan my SE to do some maths for u....

Guest C350

No but we all look Simon up up mah...ur loss shld be minimal lah. Ask ur SE to cal lor... or u wan my SE to do some maths for u....

can la simon getting E230 for you is just like buying veg ma.

Guest jenvid

can la simon getting E230 for you is just like buying veg ma.

I also like tt say... upz u lah simon !!!

BUY ! BUY ! BUY !

Guest sy69u

will change if strike toto lor... hehehehehe or some kind soul can buy it for me for my :happybday: hahahahahahaha. will love the person to death :pray:

will change if strike toto lor... hehehehehe or some kind soul can buy it for me for my :happybday: hahahahahahaha. will love the person to death :pray:

wa lau, if strike TOTO($3Mil) this thurs, different liao!! you can buy CLS63!!! or SL65!!

Guest sy69u

wa lau, if strike TOTO($3Mil) this thurs, different liao!! you can buy CLS63!!! or SL65!!

how? u 1 2 pool money again to buy???

Guest jenvid

how? u 1 2 pool money again to buy???

ooi... 4get abt the TOTO lah... pls put ur deposit on the E lah... btw ur fren how ?

Guest Protoss

no lah. dont like 2 doors... prefer 4 doors. tat way can pick up 3 girls at 1 time.. hehehehehehehe :3some: :3some: :3some:

The more the merrier. Hehehe. :thumbsup:

Guest Cklasse

no lah. dont like 2 doors... prefer 4 doors. tat way can pick up 3 girls at 1 time.. hehehehehehehe :3some: :3some: :3some:

I think you should get the Vito, but if want more horses, the G-class AMG is a good size to carry more girls. C&C just sold a couple of that.

Guest C350

WOW, sy dont put seat belt! TP Yap, pls get ready for the ambush....

not to worry that TP Yap, from far he cannot see, too near is blur to him hee... :yumyum: