• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Backside itchy

Guest Cklasse

Guest Cklasse

Went to Merc center yesterday to check out the W204......slurp :tongue1:.....backside damn itchy......

Ok, please enlighten me on the de-registration rebate for cars and how to know how much can I get for a trade-in? My 2004 Jan W203 can get about $50k+ if I de-register it this month, so what's the money can I see? I think the used car dealer is offering me about $60k+ if I sell it.

:devil2:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crk

You can check for the rebate on onemotoring.com.sg

There is also a sum of money for the 'body' if you export it.

It's very likely your export value is higher than what that dealer is offering.

Went to Merc center yesterday to check out the W204......slurp :tongue1:.....backside damn itchy......

Ok, please enlighten me on the de-registration rebate for cars and how to know how much can I get for a trade-in? My 2004 Jan W203 can get about $50k+ if I de-register it this month, so what's the money can I see? I think the used car dealer is offering me about $60k+ if I sell it.

:devil2:

Guest sy69u

hahahahahahaha...... kena poison already..... make sure u get the right se. no girls hor... hahahahahahaha. if u 1, u can try my se. service tip-top.

Guest 9339

Yap, let me know whats the price you are offered before you commit, might take it for 1 of my long service guy and get him in Sgmerc for more poison haaa.....

Btw, i think c&c can do a higher trade in for you comparing to dealer outside only taking in at the paper value plus body. Pls check with your se or do a little more homework first.

Guest 9339

But all those are already with cosmetic and mark up price, was thinking if you ganna sent your car for export, may just get it from you striaght.

Guest Protoss

If you want a used W203, check out C&C subsidiary Republic Auto. They have a long list of W203 in stock.

Bro, Can sell higher to Randy instead of to dealer and Randy can buy cheaper than from dealer.

Win win situation lah. Dont sound so tense leh. Peace. ;)

Guest Cklasse

Bo La.....no tense.....no problem.......just offering another solution nia......I may not sell so soon........must stop my itch and cure the poison.

Guest Protoss

Bo La.....no tense.....no problem.......just offering another solution nia......I may not sell so soon........must stop my itch and cure the poison.

Kekeke, do more mods to cure the itch? Kekeke :tazzie:

Guest 9339

Cklasse should change to W204 now, reason is many W203 demoding,than itchy start and many parts to take over, W204....not much avail and even it is avail,head gonna drop.

Guest C350

ok tomorrow go see again can i also itch lei

Guest 9339

Hear say Sy checking on the price for E63 cos feel his car got the old man look, Sy,Pls dont have that kind of feeling, E's is not a old man car, is a Taxi haa......

Guest C350

anyone check CLK DTM? hahahaha

aiya... rush job lah... as usual all late lor... but sy69u poison by 7G V6 liao...

as mention before sy, you'll never regret if you go for V6 7G, go for it remember the blend at the pasir ris hee hee hee

im on auto ya, dont said i never tell you. :thumbsup:

Guest jenvid

anyone check CLK DTM? hahahaha

aiya... rush job lah... as usual all late lor... but sy69u poison by 7G V6 liao...

as mention before sy, you'll never regret if you go for V6 7G, go for it remember the blend at the pasir ris hee hee hee

im on auto ya, dont said i never tell you. :thumbsup:

aiya u guys har... neber take it thru the corner, cld have chiek the car on the other lane.

Actually that bend hor can follow lane at 70km/h up to 80km/h. but 80km/h need to tap the brakes & do wt transfer b4 powering thru the apex lor

anyway... he lud tiptronics lah... blast 120km/h on AYE...

Guest sy69u

aiyoh!!! really regret :death:... should have bought the e230.... only 8k more lei. rally really regret............ :censored: :censored: :censored: