• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Scare Don't Mod - Mod Don't Scare

Guest angela

Guest angela

It is good for a debate on this topic. :swduel:

There are people who want to mod but scare and why mod when you scare?

Example:

RIM upgrade - tyre very expensive, go for cheap tyre, tyre too noise, go for korean tyre, safe or not.

Exhaust - buy LTA approved exhaust, too ex, mod exhuast, not LTA approve, loud or not, my wife don't like.

:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Protoss

It is good for a debate on this topic. :swduel:

There are people who want to mod but scare and why mod when you scare?

Example:

RIM upgrade - tyre very expensive, go for cheap tyre, tyre too noise, go for korean tyre, safe or not.

Exhaust - buy LTA approved exhaust, too ex, mod exhuast, not LTA approve, loud or not, my wife don't like.

:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

Kekeke. Bro, dont waste time on such ppl. Just take it tat such qns is being asked during school holidays. :2guns: :2guns:

Guest kopimonster

kompressor bro....you are spot on... ;D

'Scare Don't Mod - Mod Don't Scare' shld be the first rule for anyone who intend to modify their car...heh heh...

in the world of mods...there is no such things as 'yew aii pee, yew aii chii"...ie cheap and good and trouble free....if wan to turn our everyday saloon into a 800bhp monster...be prepared for any potential issues that will come with the mod...from higher FC, to racing TP on the road, to LTA inspection, to blowing an engine....my point is...must be able to accept the consequences of the mod itself...to me...any mods is a lifestyle choice, muz be able to like and accept whatever mod you do, and sometimes, like kompressor sayz, this, extends to the immediate family too....but nothing irritates me more when friends whine of poor FC after chipping or doing some other not so subtle performance mods to their car faintz...there's always a price to pay.

so in a nutshell.....if scared, dun mod, stick to stock...stock is best :laugh:

:2guns: typical Sillyporeans lah KNNB want to drive conti, want to drive fast car KAOPEH KAOBOO about fuel consumption, noise, harsh ride. Take MRT better lah dun drive, parking expensive too. :ninja:

Guest angela

hahaha.. i never once never kena void warranty on mods. Anyway, there are good aftermarket workshop out there that does a better job than the dealers.. so "Ai heong sui, Toh ai Jaip sui". Just installed Tubi exhaust into my ride.. warranty cfm void.. deadly mod virus everywhere nowday, how to avoid? :laugh: :laugh:

deadly mod virus everywhere nowday, how to avoid?

With mod masters like you around lagi worse man. :swduel: Cannot fight the tide. Dark side always wins, in your case BLACK side. Hahahahaha.

Children have HFMD, we have our own version...........

Guest angela

muahahahahaha... once one injected by the deadly mod virus, no medicine cure. ;D

when i collected my new ride 2.5 months back, i told my wife " dear, i swear i m not gng to mod this car.. i swear cos there is nothing i can do since this car came with everything i desired. Damn, i left with 8" now"... :'( :D..

stay stock, dun mod. kekekekekeke

Guest angela

your rims come already? remember to post pic to make us drool :tongue1:

yo J, new shoes coming in hopefully nxt week. Been talking to Patrick.. once green light given, will be spreading some wheels virus here pretty soon! :la:

Guest C350

yo J, new shoes coming in hopefully nxt week. Been talking to Patrick.. once green light given, will be spreading some wheels virus here pretty soon! :la:

shit have to get some anti virus to standby liao kekekekkeekek....scary lei

Guest pokkagreentea

yo OLL are you the same guy in the BMW SG forum? respect that you stood up for the KL guy who badged his M3 into a CSL. :punk1: those ang mohs are f***ed up.

cheers mate.

Guest angela

yo OLL are you the same guy in the BMW SG forum? respect that you stood up for the KL guy who badged his M3 into a CSL. :punk1: those ang mohs are f***ed up.

cheers mate.

Hi there Pokka bro,

Yap the same old 25 years old Orh lulu from bmw.sg. :punk1:

That KL guys was cool. took all the bad remarks like a champ. Ya those angmohs was too much. Simply scaring away ppl that wants to share their mods in the forum. C&C are always welcome but way there wrote simply uncalled for. could have written in a better/nice way. catch up bro! cheers.