• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Converted to Merc! Hey all!

hauts

Greetings fellow Forumers!

After many years of BMW, we switched to a Landrover, and it has been nothing but bad luck for us! So we decided to have a go at Merc.

Looking at the FL C180 Coupe now. Anyone feels the Sedan is better?

Hope to learn more from the forums!

Cheers,

Ian.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, good luck. One is 2 door and the other 4 for better accesibilty :D

Don't mind me as I'm bitter ha ha. Would have loved to get the coupe but tricky loading kids, and dog in a 2 seater. If you have no such constraints then why not get a coupe?

Coupe vs Sedan isn't really and apple to apple comparison. It depends on your preference and practical needs.

Maybe this thread might help:

Yeah I guess my question was kinda in a grey area, haha, apologise for that. The thing bout' the Coupe is that the seatbelts do not get pushed towards you :x

I was at the dealership on Tuesday, saw a black C250 being delivered. Anyone here owns it? :P

Just had a test drive in the C180 Coupe. It is surprisngly quick, overtook cars with ease.

Now the hard part, which color goes best with it? Does the blue go slightly purplish in the sun?

Thinking of a steel grey, like gun metal :P

Obsidian black for the deep mystic black look! Downside, maintaining it will kill you.

Top 3 choices were the Magnetite black, Obsidian Black and Palledium Silver, but I've got sold by how the Magnetite Black looks!

I test drove a White C180, didn't really fancy it :/ personal prefference :P

Hauts, don't have the urge to go back to BMW again??

Yeah, but I do have another 5 series at home, so I guess I'm safe :P

Ian, good luck. One is 2 door and the other 4 for better accesibilty :D

Don't mind me as I'm bitter ha ha. Would have loved to get the coupe but tricky loading kids, and dog in a 2 seater. If you have no such constraints then why not get a coupe?

Believe it or not, I opted for a 4 door cos of my dog's car seat.

Join us this GTG, there are large variety of colors for you to choose...

Since u got a 5 series, get a CLS which you won't regret.. :D

Yeah, no doubt the CLS is a step ahead of the 5 series, but it only seats 4 :(

And somehow, I found myself in a smaller space in the back of the CLS than the 5' series .. and it's meant to be the other way round :P

Re: GTG, I will be driving down Malaysia for an event, plus I think I'm too young to go for it :P