• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Centre Console

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.. The centre console that is near to your gear shifter right..yes my c class has the same problem and I got it change for 2 times and still peel off..I leave it and not going claim warranty anymore..

Yes, you are right! As my interior is greyish, it is quite obvious :( How did you change it? Did you do it at C&C?

Hi guys..yes you can get it claim from c n c...as I said it won't last too long ans will peel off again..and I told them is not weather how many times I can get it change..i told them to report this defects parts to Mercedes AG so to prevent them from producing such lousy parts and fixed in such a nice car...

SA are always SA...hear in hear out..everyday thousand of problems..

They will always use this...I will change for you out of good will..

Just tell them nicely to keep this shit words...is a manufacture fault and they must get it change when ever it peels off..cause it take less than 20 mins to get it done..but you need 2 hrs or more for someone to attend to you.

That's why after my 2nd claim and is still peeling off..I decided to leave it and don't bother anymore..

Hi guys..yes you can get it claim from c n c...as I said it won't last too long ans will peel off again..and I told them is not weather how many times I can get it change..i told them to report this defects parts to Mercedes AG so to prevent them from producing such lousy parts and fixed in such a nice car...

SA are always SA...hear in hear out..everyday thousand of problems..

They will always use this...I will change for you out of good will..

Just tell them nicely to keep this shit words...is a manufacture fault and they must get it change when ever it peels off..cause it take less than 20 mins to get it done..but you need 2 hrs or more for someone to attend to you.

That's why after my 2nd claim and is still peeling off..I decided to leave it and don't bother anymore..

Based on what you have told me, C&C change it for free for you? I went to C&C and they quote me a hefty price for the change saying the warranty of the car does not include the wear and tear of parts like the console :(

My ride coming a year old.

It all starts with a bubble

Paint peeled from:

Air con vents at the center.

Buttons from my command.

Button from my aircon

It happened one after the other.

Imagine how many times my console was stripped.

So you have your console changed? Do you have to pay for it?

chanced upon this thread... yes, mine also got bubble and peeling off. around 1.5yrs old c180k.

last friday i was at cnc...told him i wanna claim warranty.. at first the service guy tried to bs me by saying got sweat that may cause this.

i insisted him go find out. merc quality cannot be that 'good' it can't take human sweat.. and start peeling in one year :startle:

he said he'll check with his management.

no update from him yet.

seems like someone here has successfully claimed the console?

chanced upon this thread... yes, mine also got bubble and peeling off. around 1.5yrs old c180k.

last friday i was at cnc...told him i wanna claim warranty.. at first the service guy tried to bs me by saying got sweat that may cause this.

i insisted him go find out. merc quality cannot be that 'good' it can't take human sweat.. and start peeling in one year :startle:

he said he'll check with his management.

no update from him yet.

seems like someone here has successfully claimed the console?

I went to C&C and they told me due to weather and abrasion from something etc. I don' think so but I think due to poor quality and my car is E250CGI :( Do inform us what is the outcome as I think C&C should change it for us FOC :angry:

As in y I keep sending my car back for repair?

I'm persistant. I just want to car to be in good shape.

Things like noisy stock suspension can always change outside.

But things like console n peeling panels better b left to e experts.

I have countless issues with my ride.

Suspension, interior rattling n peeling panels to name a few.

But my SA has been going out of his way to help. Most issues have been resolved.

There's no reason y I should b banging his table.

As in y I keep sending my car back for repair?

I'm persistant. I just want to car to be in good shape.

Things like noisy stock suspension can always change outside.

But things like console n peeling panels better b left to e experts.

I have countless issues with my ride.

Suspension, interior rattling n peeling panels to name a few.

But my SA has been going out of his way to help. Most issues have been resolved.

There's no reason y I should b banging his table.

Dear bro, so do you need to pay for the repair of the the interior such as the e buttons, peeling panels etc? Or they deduct the cost from your credit?

• 2 weeks later...

I like cf wrap. Anyone want to do a GB on this and ask someone to do for us?

Dun need GB la . haha . just look for tang for sticker job . Cheap and good !!

Tang at 97261416.

Blk 276 Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 #02-118

Singapore 650276

lots of our bro visited him including me :D