• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

is there a way to add gridlines in the reverse cam ?

HI guys,

I have the local fitted galactio gps system by CNC. Great system, user friendly, accurate.

But, reverse cam no grid lines lei. weird. i read somewhere that the system actually has them, just need to set it. Any help on this ?

I know the set is fitted locally by a company called tomo cse. Maybe I should call them n find out more.,, hmm

I will not be disclosing the method used to display the reverse camera grid lines for two main reasons:

Firstly, it is very easy to accidentally make a mistake during the process which will shut the entire system down, and the only way to get it rectified is to head back to C&C and replace the system. This is from personal experience, happened to one of our Bro. We are very confident at this point of time that even Tomo does not know of this function. If they found out that you tempered with the system which caused it to shutdown, your warranty will not cover it. SGMerc or myself will also not take responsibility if you temper with your own system. Word of advice, only get people with knowledge of the system to set it for you.

Secondly, it is also due to the agreement I have with the workshop who researched on this function and made it possible. I shall not bore you with the in depth details of it.

There are many other events planed for the club besides the monthly GTG. If you can't make it to any, just drop me a PM and we can make alternative arrangements on a case by case basis.

It does not always work for some MB rides!

For mine it doesn't work on the COMAND Engineering mode or Dealer Menu Mode :(

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Unker, your NTG2.5 should come with the parking line but need to be activated by DAS.

Cheers, Ricky

It does not always work for some MB rides!

For mine it doesn't work on the COMAND Engineering mode or Dealer Menu Mode :(

Mercedes Factory Navigation Retrofit Expert

Sponsor Link at SGMerc.com:

http://www.sgmerc.co...etrofit-expert/

Photo Link for Factory Navigation Retrofit Done

http://www.flickr.com/comandexpert/

Only the paranoid survive!

Unker, your NTG2.5 should come with the parking line but need to be activated by Xentry.

Cheers, Ricky

Hi Ricky!

I am using Alpine RC with the NTG 2.5

Gregeory surrendered!

U like to try?

I will be glad! :)

I am in town from now to next Monday nite!

If U are available pls let me know!

TIA!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 1 month later...

I can add Trajectory Lines that move with the steering wheel for any aftermarket Headunit :) keekeke

Custom tuning Performance ECU since 2003. Direct ECU and Piggyback Custom tuning options are available. Original and Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia and Performance Parts are also available.

Email: [email protected] :: Whatsapp/SMS/mobile: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson/

Hi Doc,

Can do it for me?

Sure.. just message me.. or look at my posting here :)

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/10497-multimedia-for-c-class-e-class-etc-etc/#entry138736

Custom tuning Performance ECU since 2003. Direct ECU and Piggyback Custom tuning options are available. Original and Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia and Performance Parts are also available.

Email: [email protected] :: Whatsapp/SMS/mobile: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson/

keen man ,, whats the cost ?

Check out posting here :)