• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champs League 2nd Leg)

Guest kopimonster

Guest kopimonster

anyone catching this 2moro morning? not sure if i dare to watch....lfc not really good going into a game with a "deficit"...they are better off holding on to a slim lead and grind out a result in the 2nd leg.

having seen chelsea played against manu last weekend, i am indeed a little worried for them, if lfc is going for an all out attack, chelsea counter attack could really catch us off guard.....not sure if they can pull thru this one....watever it is....its going to be finger biting moments for lfc fans....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will see it from my mobile @ work :devil2: but like you, fear for lfc!

for the blues, I think once lampard is back in the fold, possible confli lei with ballack.. so their midfield not as strong as MU match!!

and the refreee must really be alert for the DD and KALOU as they both FALL easily lei

i think it'll be a damn close fight.

it could be another 1 - 1 and goes to penalties and we win! :)

but i hate facing Man U for the finals.

then again, its story for another day...as lets get thru chelski tonight!!!

whether we win lose or draw, I'll still be wearing Liverpool's jersey tomorrow and friday!!!!

come on, you reds!!! :rockon:

when u walk, thru a storm

hold your head up high

and dun be afraid of the dark

at the end of the storm

there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song,

of the lark.

walk on, thru the wind

walk on, thru the rain

though your dreams be tossed and blown

walk on, walk on

with hope in your heart

and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

You'll Never Walk Alone....

:pray: :pray: but seriously, I had a look at the betting sites - Paddy Power, William Hill, Singapore Pools. Too close to call. Some sites offering same odds on a (normal time)draw and Liverpool win.

Liverpool in Europe is different. We like to do it the hard way. ;D

Drogba I dislike. John Terry I lagi dislike although I won't question his passion for Chelsea. He is blue through and through. Lamps(I like the way the HK commentators say his name - Lam(2) Pa(1) De(4) hanyupinyin - is in no condition to play.

Nope, my blood runs blue! ;D

Even though statistics show that Chelsea? pretty shit against Liverpool in big competitions, i sure do hope luck´ll be on their side tonight..

The boys put up a good fight but Chelsea took the game home in extra time.

Perhaps Chelsea were due for their first final after all these attempts. Best wishes go out to Frank Lampard who should go on to win it for mom, Pat. What courage to step up and take a penalty in a crucial stage of the game.

The duck has been broken - Torres finally scores at the Bridge. This is a sign of things to come in future...

A word from Dash to all supporters - he will be wearing his jersey with pride regardless of the result. You'll Never Walk Alone! YNWA.

Guest kopimonster

yup, chelsea took their chances better and deserved the win, kudos to Drogba for staying on his feet when scoring both of his goals...well, it seems that it is still Riise's own goal that is the deciding factor over the 2 legs...on the bright side...at least chelsea's manager is not mourinho :yumyum:

now i can only hope that chelsea can go on to win the champs league...

Guest dash

well well well,

wat can i say? sigh....

anyway, I upz you Homerripper bro!

thanks for keeping me posted of the results the entire night!

I was awake, awaiting his sms on key moments of the game as my new home SCV is not fixed up yet

we were together kan cheong over the score and how the game turns out.

kudos to you ripper!

you'll never watch alone, man!

at the end of the day, the game was nicked from us at ET, we should've done better and for a moment, i thot its gonna be penalties but

dogba broke my heart.

well, LFC fans! stand up and be counted! its moments like these that we sing 'you'll never walk alone!' and fully understand its meaning.

I will wear my jersey with pride tomorrow. cos my blood runs red and no matter what happens,

I will always support our beloved reds.

I don't live in Liverpool.

but Liverpool lives in me. :rockon:

Guest kopimonster

at the end of the day, the game was nicked from us at ET, we should've done better and for a moment, i thot its gonna be penalties but

dogba broke my heart.

no wor....if i remember correctly, the commentator mentioned that shld the score be level after ET, liverpool will nick it leh...meaning if it ends 2-2 or 3-3 away goals still count and liverpool will win....anyway, i also learnt something new...anyway...time to look forward to end of season signings....and hey, liverpool have released their new home kit next season...will order it soon...probably will also get their away kits provided its not yellow in colour ....heh heh

Guest dash

kopimonster ]

at the end of the day, the game was nicked from us at ET, we should' wrote:

no wor....if i remember correctly, the commentator mentioned that shld the score be level after ET, liverpool will nick it leh...meaning if it ends 2-2 or 3-3 away goals still count and liverpool will win....anyway, i also learnt something new...anyway...time to look forward to end of season signings....and hey, liverpool have released their new home kit next season...will order it soon...probably will also get their away kits provided its not yellow in colour ....heh heh

yes, if it was any other score that results in a draw we'll win, but they nicked it from us when they scored the 2nd and 3rd goal in ET.

i dun like man u or chelsea to win either CL or EPL leh...but bo bian. sighhh...