• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My models are finally here!

Teva

Took forever for my B Klasse 1:18 diecast model to arrive! It is finally here and I am very satisfied with it!

Pictured here is my previous ride, the Nissan Sylphy.

I have ordered one more W126, 560SEL (1991) my all time favourite model! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Enjoy the pics, will upload more soon!

MercB170Black-1.jpg

IMG_20120811_164413.jpg

IMG_20120811_164325.jpg

IMG_20120811_164312.jpg

IMG_20120811_164401.jpg

IMG_20120811_164347.jpg

IMG_20120811_162528.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually on the B class lauch at ngee ann city, u will be given one goodie bag which contains a shoe bag and a die cast of b-class which i compared and is similar as yours.

Not the same bro. I have that model of the new B Klasse which they gave at the launch. It is a 1:43 scale model and doors cannot be opened. Mine is a 1:18 scale model, about 23cm long. 1:43 is abt 11cm long.

You can check my ad here - http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/10075-wts-mercedes-premiums/