• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Looking to rent C63 AMG for very special event

Hi guys, I have a very special event coming up and I am seriously looking to rent a Mecedes AMG for this event.

Dates are between 17th Sept to 20th Sept 2012.

Location is at Changi Exhibition Centre.

It will be a live stunt and I will be putting extra insurance on the car.

If there are any interested parties, pls e mail me directly at [email protected]

I do not have a confirmation on which F1 driver will be in the car, but wont be Mika for sure.

Pls see a sample video of what will be done.

Merc tech will be on standby and all tyres will be changed for you after event

Willing to compensate based on cash and/or barter trade for upcoming F1 race.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Craig

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few exotic car rental companies in Singapore you can rent from. Don't think any of the members here will be willing to part with their prized cars for even a minute. Anyway, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...