• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My 1st Services Experience after warranty - W245

Angchug

Here is my experience and learning curve after running around for 2 days.

CVT Oil Change - Cheapest to get the CVT oil from Ang Bro Auto Supply at Sin Ming S$18/bottle. Require only 3 ltr.

Labour charges - S$20 - S$100. It's quite a simply job similar to engine oil change.

Engine Oil /Filter Change - Labour charges S$20 - S$100. Quite a simple job

Bought my Shell Ultra 5W40 at Ang Bro S$60/bottle 4ltr but W245 needs 5 ltr, Filter from Gallop at S$8.

Spark Plug - Labour Charges S$20 - S$150. It's also a very simple job. It's best not to buy your own sparks.

Buy from the workshop and they charge S$20 for labour. Denso K20PR-U S$9/pcs. Denso IK20 S$18.75

One WS at Midview Bukit Batok quoted me S$150 for labour.

For W245 all the above job are very straight forward and easy. Don't get con by some ws. Oil Change labour should be S$20-30

Spark Plug Labour S$20, CVT oil Labour S$20-30

Autobac is charging S$30 for oil change +S$20 for Sparks ( labour ) but for unknown reason they can't provide labour for CVT oil change.

• Like 1

The cheaspest ws is at Woodland Ind Park E1 Block 38, 5 floor. They charging $20 for oil change and $10 for sparks but they were busy yesterday. I ended up at Northlink E-Rev Auto. Labour for replacement of Engine Oil, Oil Filter, CVT Oil, Rotate Tires, general cleaning of filters/engine bay, topup water and replacement of 4 Denso IK20 sparks ( supply by them ) Total $245. If just change of engine oil labour is $30.

I staying at Woodland and that is the nearest I could I find.