• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

sgcarmart.com Mercedes Benz 230CE

g8crasher

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price abit the high leh.. hmm.. but a classic nonetheless.

Just needs a respray, set of coilovers, swaybars minor facelift, tint, nice rims, exhaust and away we go.

I think that 300CE asking for $49k. Beauty man. :P

Anyone fancy R170 SLKs ? They're going for a song now at $80ish K for new 10 year COE. Do a couple of upgrades to the engine, sort out the suspension and voila.

Same dealer, 2 to choose from. 1 white and 1 gunmetal.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2EYQz2XN-1075.html

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2XYyffA-1075.html

Hey guys look at this other W124 CE beauty (recently sold but listed on carsonline.com.sg for many months)

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-20WxfWVb-1027.html

I "gian" for a loooong time already...

this car had been put up for sale for more than a year, hmmm finally got a buyer or they scrap it??

DIAL911 ]

I think that 300CE asking for $49k. Beauty man. :P

Anyone fancy R170 SLKs ? They' wrote:

white seems nicer as the prev owner possible had some mods..

but just my 2 cents, R170 looks more for Ladies.. R171 is better looking more for Mens

Guest foxfrc5

I called the guy selling the 1993 C124 230CE last week. He said he'd already sold it, and that there'd been a bidding war and he finally got S$41,000 for it. I'm not sure whether to believe him, but he wasn't trying to sell me anything else, so maybe there was some truth in there.

The same guy was selling a 1994 W124 E280 in late March, also a one owner car apparently. That car was also sold by the time I called, on the very first day the ad appeared.

Guest millionmilebenz

The same guy was selling a 1994 W124 E280 in late March, also a one owner car apparently. That car was also sold by the time I called, on the very first day the ad appeared.

Wow, that one is a real keeper. The robustness of the W124, the power from the M104 2.8L (24-valve 197 hp), and the utility of the 4-door sedan. No wonder sold in 1 day!

Guest foxfrc5

The wonderful thing is that every now and then, you get surprised by a genuine one owner, low mileage W124 coming out of the woodwork. There was a 1993 200E with 56k km and one owner last week, which also sold within a day.

I'll just bid my time and wait til the next one shows up (hopefully I'll see it before it gets sold!).

Guest flatron

There was a 1993 200E with 56k km and one owner last week, which also sold within a day.

:o :o :o :o :o :o 56,000kms... dang.

I think they paid some guy to reset the odo in jb or sth izzir.. how can?? i mean 56 in 14 years leh! one yr only 4000 km, one month only 333km, one day only 10 km, possible meh? most of us i mean, one week already 560-600km ... one year already easily 30k km...

I think they paid some guy to reset the odo in jb or sth izzir.. how can?? i mean 56 in 14 years leh! one yr only 4000 km, one month only 333km, one day only 10 km, possible meh? most of us i mean, one week already 560-600km ... one year already easily 30k km...

You'd be surprised bro.. my good friend's mom's C180 couple is barely 3.5 years old and just hit 4,000kms 2 months ago. ;D ;D

If his mudder dun wan linpeh will queue in line man!!

• 1 month later...
Guest foxfrc5

It's possible that the odometer was replaced but it's also possible that some owners don't drive very much. I have an old car that does a few hundred km per year, and another that does about 3,000 km per year. My daily driver does about 9,000 km per year.

I saw a one owner 1991 E30 late last year that had done 90k km. It had full service records from PML and had been serviced once a year, so you could track the mileage increasing slowly over the last 15 plus years.