• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes VIN Decoding Service

Guest jenvid

Guest chiaster

Raydon wrote:

Bro , you have problem with your suspension ? Me too.. after almost 8 months of driving. My front right suspension will gives me the knocking sound

everytime i go over a hump or cruising along an uneven road. Not quite sure what went wrong and i have already made a booking with C&C on 11/1/2011

I'm guessing this is what they'll tell you:

"let us report this to germanyand wait for their new batch of shock absorbers to arrive... we'll put your vehicle on the list and when the parts arrive, we'll contact you to bring your vehicle in..."

that's what I got, mate...

Guest blackmercs

chiaster wrote:

I'm guessing this is what they'll tell you:

"let us report this to germanyand wait for their new batch of shock absorbers to arrive... we'll put your vehicle on the list and when the parts arrive, we'll contact you to bring your vehicle in..."

that's what I got, mate...

Wow their services has improved!! Last time they will replied "sir, this is batch problem"

Guest kepiting1sg

jsiau wrote:

What is this VIN decoding service for? can someone enlighten me on the purpose

It tells you all the information about your car beside the engine & chassis numbers. eg. what code options the car came with, eg. rear elctric blinds, audio 20, what was the original color, etc

It's more like the "birth cert" information of your car

kepiting1sg wrote:

It tells you all the information about your car beside the engine & chassis numbers. eg. what code options the car came with, eg. rear elctric blinds, audio 20, what was the original color, etc

It's more like the "birth cert" information of your car

Thank you Unker.....xie xie

Guest kepiting1sg

Bus Driver wrote:

Hi,

I'm a newbie from KL..and about to get a C280 W204 UK spec..appreciate if u could check the VIN and the details of the car..

VIN : WDD2040542A141655

email: [email protected]

Many thanks to all sifu's..

Rgds

:welome: to the forum! Probably U were lurking around all this time since this is your 1st post!......hehehehe! :becky:

Hope Bro camber53 will get back to you soon!

Guest Bus Driver

kepiting1sg wrote:

:welome: to the forum! Probably U were lurking around all this time since this is your 1st post!......hehehehe! :becky:

Hope Bro camber53 will get back to you soon!

Thanks! Actually just found out about this great forum with lots of info...anyhow,received my data card this morning from Bro camber53 already.

Camber53 : Thanks so much! superb!

Guest DIY_merc

Tokiu wrote:

Bro Camber53, can help generate for me also? Please?

WDD2073472F087474

Thank you so much!

Hi Camber53, can help me generate too ? Thanks

WDD2120472A081822