• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes VIN Decoding Service

Guest jenvid

• 3 years later...
Guest Mangler

Owhhhh Man !! The website is down for so many days now............can anyone help me to decode my VIN before i commit to purchase this car ?? Thank You So Much Guys !!

WDD2040412A104896

Guest chiaster

camber53 wrote:

Bro what is your email I will mail you data card to you ..

Bro camber53, still yet to confirm Comand with you. Will do so after I get my suspension problems fixed. For now, would it be ok for you to send me my data card as well? Much appreciated! :)

WDD2040492A401852

[email protected]

Guest kepiting1sg

chiaster wrote:

Bro camber53, still yet to confirm Comand with you. Will do so after I get my suspension problems fixed. For now, would it be ok for you to send me my data card as well? Much appreciated! :)

WDD2040492A401852

[email protected]

COMMAND NTG4 - MTL lah!!!!!! Enjoy it as soon as U can!!!!

Work so hard - must pamper yourself a little mah:lol:

Guest chiaster

kepiting1sg wrote:

COMMAND NTG4 - MTL lah!!!!!! Enjoy it as soon as U can!!!!

Work so hard - must pamper yourself a little mah:lol:

Hey Unker! I know! Comand is a MUST! Haha. :) But I really need to get rid of the knocking sounds from the shocks. Otherwise, my ride will not be quiet enough for me and my passengers to truly enjoy Comand!!! :)

Guest Mangler

chiaster wrote:

WDD2040492A401852

[email protected]

Chiaster,

I think our dear Camber53 has mistakenly email me your VIN laahh hehehhehehe.......it's now inside my email hehehehe, you want me to email it to you.......... ?? :becky:

Mine is WDD2040412A104896

Guest chiaster

Mangler wrote:

Chiaster,

I think our dear Camber53 has mistakenly email me your VIN laahh hehehhehehe.......it's now inside my email hehehehe, you want me to email it to you.......... ?? :becky:

Mine is WDD2040412A104896

Oh! Yes, please! Thanks! :)

Guest Mangler

chiaster wrote:

WDD2040492A401852

[email protected]

Ok already emailed to you.............

Guest kepiting1sg

Thank U Bro Camber53 - Tons of info on the data card!

Lup U Deep deep!

Will lup U even deeper when U have the Audio 20 erase off the data card

and replacedd it with Command NTG4....I shall wait.....hahaha! :lol:

Guest ketchup

9921 wrote:

Thank you so much bro camber53 :bounce:

This is mine..... WDD2040482A420596

Hi Camber53

You're right. The outdated links prob explained why theres a bunch of unknowns on my datacard! Can I trouble you to pls help generate mine?

WDD2040462A030882

Think your method will get more info than those links I used. Thanks very much!

chiaster wrote:

Hey Unker! I know! Comand is a MUST! Haha. :) But I really need to get rid of the knocking sounds from the shocks. Otherwise, my ride will not be quiet enough for me and my passengers to truly enjoy Comand!!! :)

Bro , you have problem with your suspension ? Me too.. after almost 8 months of driving. My front right suspension will gives me the knocking sound

everytime i go over a hump or cruising along an uneven road. Not quite sure what went wrong and i have already made a booking with C&C on 11/1/2011

Guest camber53

ketchup wrote:

Hi Camber53

You're right. The outdated links prob explained why theres a bunch of unknowns on my datacard! Can I trouble you to pls help generate mine?

WDD2040462A030882

Think your method will get more info than those links I used. Thanks very much!

bro how can i send to you without your email

its a pdf file