• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Owner

Roy Ee

2 hours ago, Roy Ee said:

C&C

Looks like 2 months waiting period is the standard. I booked at the end of Feb and they said would deliver by the end of April or early May. My car is already in Singapore and currently waiting for duty to be paid. 

On 16/04/2019 at 10:20 PM, AJ77 said:

Looks like 2 months waiting period is the standard. I booked at the end of Feb and they said would deliver by the end of April or early May. My car is already in Singapore and currently waiting for duty to be paid. 

Yeah i think 2 months is resonable. Im not in a rush thou.

However, I place deposit on Sunday, loan approved on Tues and got my COE on Thur. Haha consider very fast already

On 19/04/2019 at 1:22 PM, Roy Ee said:

Yeah i think 2 months is resonable. Im not in a rush thou.

However, I place deposit on Sunday, loan approved on Tues and got my COE on Thur. Haha consider very fast already

That’s fast. I got my CoE on the second bidding after my deposit. Getting the car this coming week almost 2 months from the date deposit was paid. 

• Like 1

On 20/04/2019 at 6:05 PM, AJ77 said:

That’s fast. I got my CoE on the second bidding after my deposit. Getting the car this coming week almost 2 months from the date deposit was paid. 

Grats. Enjoy your ride. I have managed to place deposit for my rims and vinyl. All ready to pimp the car when i collect. haha

• 1 month later...
On ‎16‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:20 PM, AJ77 said:

I got my from C&C, waiting time is less than 1 mth,

C200FL

Mine is also delivered in less than 1 mth after successful COE bid.

I just got my car last Saturday, surprisingly saw almost all the cars at the collection point were C180 except mine, not sure why as I tot the price dif is only about 10k..