Daveevan

8 posts in this topic

Hi to all, new to the forum, hope that i had posted in the right channel or topic.

Current drive: C180 ( W205 )

Will be doing my first 15000km service soon. Any better C&C service centre to recommend to go to?

Current issues :

1) digital clock always out of sync. Need to set almost every 2 days ( is it common )

2) passenger door unlock by itself during driving ( 2 times )

3) when car is slowing down and changing gear from 4th to 2nd gear, can feel the jerking movement ( is this common )

Feel free to chip-in your thoughts, greatly appreciated.

52 minutes ago, Daveevan said:

Hi to all, new to the forum, hope that i had posted in the right channel or topic.

Will be doing my first 15000km service soon. Any better C&C service centre to recommend to go to?

Current issues :

1) digital clock always out of sync. Need to set almost every 2 days ( is it common )

3) when car is slowing down and changing gear from 4th to 2nd gear, can feel the jerking movement ( is this common )

Congrats on your ride! My preferred C&C service centre is the one at Pandan although i'm staying in the East lol. Been there for years so know the people there quite well.

YMMV though, try them out and see which you prefer.

Your issues:

1) Not normal, get them to check

2) Not normal, get them to check

3) Might be cause the car is 'relatively' new, but should be well run in by now. Could be related to trans fluid and/or trans ECU, feedback to the SA and see what they say

Good luck!

15 minutes ago, snsd555 said:

Congrats on your ride! My preferred C&C service centre is the one at Pandan although i'm staying in the East lol. Been there for years so know the people there quite well.

Your issues:

3) Might be cause the car is 'relatively' new, but should be well run in by now. Could be related to trans fluid and/or trans ECU, feedback to the SA and see what they say

Good luck!

Bro
Since you go to Pandan, can you share or pm the name of a good advisor? The one who served me was rubbish.. thanks! 

21 minutes ago, snsd555 said:

Your issues:

Good luck!

Hi, thanks for the advise, will try to book mine in pandan as well. Are we allow to choose the SA?

6 minutes ago, Daveevan said:

Hi, thanks for the advise, will try to book mine in pandan as well. Are we allow to choose the SA?

@Daveevan Yes you can, the "recep" will ask if you have a preferred S.A when you are registering.  

5 hours ago, daimlerfan said:

@Daveevan Yes you can, the "recep" will ask if you have a preferred S.A when you are registering.  

Great, any seniors can recommend good S.A at Pandan service centre? Greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, Daveevan said:

Congrats on your new ride. 

1. Not normal

2. Not normal. Looks like its dangerous! 

3. Not normal but i have the same issue.  Sent in 5 times and had to leave the car overnight.  Not fixed.

Do share if you get it fixed and how. Allthe sa i have dealt with are rubbish. 

8 hours ago, Daveevan said:

Current issues :

@DaveevanHey bro.. hope your servicing went well. May I ask how much did C&C charge for Service A for W205? Thanks.