Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob&cutie

Glc owner experience from upgrading stock to burmester

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

Anyone has upgraded their stock glc with burmester sound system? My PI quoted a top up of close to 5k before gst. Is it really worth spending or does it make so much different comparing to stock unit. 

Car music is important to me but spending 5k.. Don't we have other after market system better? 

Regards 

Bob

I did my @ Elebest, close to 6k.  Much different than stock but not worth the money. 

1 person likes this

Thanks Johnnykok. 

Any Bro has installed other after market system to improve the stock sound system. The stock unit sounds too thin and bass is too boomy to my taste. 

I upgraded my stock sound system to Burmester for my GLC Coupe @ Elebest. Yes, it's expensive but you get a new amp + 13 speakers for the whole car and you also get Surround Sound effect.

Sound quality is definitely improved over stock system and you can hear the noticeable difference. 

Yes in fact. I was there yesterday and installed two burnmester tweeter for couple of hundreds. Immediately the high was crisp and clear.  Why the whole upgrade will cost close to sg$6k here while in USA this will be us$800 dealer option? 

Really want to hear if there is anything then burnmester setup for our glc even on the same budget.

GLC Coupe only have 11 speakers, unlike GLC, as GLC Coupe don't have C pillars