• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Finally collected my glc coupe!

mysticryan

5 minutes ago, VRAtenza said:

That's 19" staggered for the coupes right?

The rear looks like it sticks out more than if it had been non-staggered. 

Yup. Staggered set up. Width of my rear TYRES are wider. Both my front n tear rims specs are diff.

35 minutes ago, mysticryan said:

Yup. Staggered set up. Width of my rear TYRES are wider. Both my front n tear rims specs are diff.

Thanks for that! Do you by chance have the specs for your rear tyres and rims (offset+rim width)? 

Also do u have a measurement of the outer edge of top of your tyres to your rear fender edge? 

I am trying to use your car/wheel setup as a reference for size of spacer I need to push out my non-staggered 19" AMG rims. 

Thanks! 

7 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Thanks for that! Do you by chance have the specs for your rear tyres and rims (offset+rim width)? 

Also do u have a measurement of the outer edge of top of your tyres to your rear fender edge? 

I am trying to use your car/wheel setup as a reference for size of spacer I need to push out my non-staggered 19" AMG rims. 

Thanks! 

My tyres info. That's all I hv.

Tyre - Front 235/55 R19, Rear 255/50 R19 

57 minutes ago, Michaeltoh said:

Thanks for that! I further searched. Seem like front is the exact same ones as the non-staggered and for the rear the rim depth is 9 inches and offset is +20 instead of +38.

Calculated using online the rims size calculator, in other to achieve around the same stance as the coupe's staggered setup, the rear of the non-staggered 19" need to push out by 31mm.