Voodooman

Car Collection - E250

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have just been informed C&C is giving me a YOM 2014 E250 for delivery next week? I had always assumed it is going to be a YOM2015 car but realised now the car could have been sitting in the yard for 1 year. This was not made known to me earlier.

Does C&C change the engine oil and service the car prior to delivery? What about the possibly more than 1 year old tires?

Is this to be expected?

Regards.

Bro, congrats!

No Worries lah, my 3wks old car, I did enquired the YOM b4 I put my deposits, It was 2014 batch. Go with yr heart!

More importantly, it's must be reliable engine(7 Plus Gtronic) n Gd aft sales service during warranty.

Cheers!

I think sitting in the yard for 1 year is most unlikely. 

The first batch of FL B-class shipped out from Germany in March this year are YOM 2014.

Thanks guys. SE has confirmed it is end 2014 stock, so my earlier concerns have been addressed. Cheers.

Hi voodooman,

My family also bought an E250 this year Feb and collected not long ago in April 2015. Same thing, YOM is 2014.
Was concern about the YOM ... by the way, was your car run in when you collected? I was told by my SE that it was run in already.

Hi all,

I have just been informed C&C is giving me a YOM 2014 E250 for delivery next week? I had always assumed it is going to be a YOM2015 car but realised now the car could have been sitting in the yard for 1 year. This was not made known to me earlier.

Does C&C change the engine oil and service the car prior to delivery? What about the possibly more than 1 year old tires?

Is this to be expected?

Regards.

Hi voodooman,

My family also bought an E250 this year Feb and collected not long ago in April 2015. Same thing, YOM is 2014.

Was concern about the YOM ... by the way, was your car run in when you collected? I was told by my SE that it was run in already.

Yes, the SE told me it is already run in. I have not redlined the car, guess that can wait. Driving it sedately for now but more for safety reasons, will push the car harder once I get the hang of it.

Yes, the SE told me it is already run in. I have not redlined the car, guess that can wait. Driving it sedately for now but more for safety reasons, will push the car harder once I get the hang of it.

Doubt u have any chance to redline it! Its turbo... U reach more than 100kph without redline...

Not worth testing in Sg. ..

Fast car i feel

What is Vin?

Vehicle Identification Number aka Chassis Number

The birth registration number of your vehicle given by the manufacturer.