• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS (de-kit) : comand online with nav, 6 disc dvd and ICE

Lcohol

Selling my COMAND Online system with navigation, 10GB hard disc and 6 disc DVD changer. Speakers, woofer, JBL processor MS-8 etc...

All functions can be easily accessed via the ergonomic central controller dial, using the multi-function steering wheel or via the integrated LINGUATRONIC voice-activated control system.

The hard-disk based navigation system offers high-resolution 3D maps, so planning your route couldn’t be simpler.

As for entertainment, the system plays CDs, MP3 files, and video and audio DVDs – a 6-disc DVD changer is optionally available. Music Register enables the copying and saving of music and compressed audio files (e.g. MP3) to the internal 10GB hard disc.

My car is 2012 c250 coupe and above system will fit both sedan and coupe.

Accept any reasonable offer and pls sms 93652025. (highest offer win the bid)

Installation/dismantle cost not included. Pls find your own installer. The system is still in my car and you can view it if you want.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...