• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS rare C180 1.8L turbo 7gtronic with options

Cklasse

image_zps1042a868.jpg

Why am I changing my Mar Sir Lee?

My twin boys have graduated from baby seats to child seats and has effectively turned my C-class sedan into a coupe. I need a MPV.

Why buy my C180?

It's a 1.8L turbo with the sweet 7gtronic.

It looks better than the standard C180 because of the factory fitted ILS. This is a $5700 options that includes directional and adaptive light, additional camera for auto dip high beam (a big plus for Malaysian Roads) and headlight washer.

It's so convenient to open the car door, lock the door and start the engine. It has factory fitted KeylessGo that cost $2900.

OMV is $41300

It's less than 2 years, never driven into Malaysia

It's well taken care of by a Mercedes-Benz fan owner

If you have friends who are thinking of getting a C-class, look no further.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=362983

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Last saw the car was put up for sales by used car trader on sgcar mart for sale at $163,888

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=366890&DL=2433

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The problem is not many people appreciate the options in this car and only see the overall price. They did not realise the options added are not common in a C180 and are only available in a higher capacity C-class such as C350.

I had to give up the car to the dealer at a low price. This was really a missed opportunity for buyer (the new owner) and seller (it's me) and the winner is the dealer; who bought low and sell high.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair to all dealer .......................IMHO !

Business have win and lost , recents cooling measure had kill and whip out lots of car dealer especially those small and medium second hand dealer , Big boys had scale down recover themself from the recent losses due to ....... not many buyer ( Car owner to be) can afford 50% down payment , those that can afford will go for the brand new.....

looking at the price versa profit and risk ...... anyone wanted to be second car dealer ? I can help him set up .