• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

UOB Card no longer give discount for Shell after this month

Kenneth

Read that the discount for UOB CC will end after this month. Sian man, using UOB card and pumping at Shell so many years, time to switch....

Anyone got good recommendation for cost savings? Read about HSBC, CitiBank CC replacing UOB at Shell, but they have so many conditions tied to it also...

SPC with Amex Rewards Card.... $1 for 1 point...5 times points during weekends... Good value....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

For Shell, they tied up with Citibank so gotta use their credit card. WIll have rebates same as when using UOB.

Now I can forget about pumping at SHELL.... I don have and still cannot get CITIBANK card....

For Shell, they tied up with Citibank so gotta use their credit card. WIll have rebates same as when using UOB.

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Even then must be Citibank dividend card. Mine's Citibank paragon card, no use.

http://www.citibank.com.sg/gcb/credit_cards/citi_shell_promotions.htm

Sharing on petrol discounts.

I am using Caltex with Safra card getting 14% off and Citibank dividend card for further 5% rebate. If you do not have Safra card and use ocbc card will still get 14% off.

Have tried using SPC previously, but found that the petrol depletes rather fast.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wah Lau eh... ESSO card lose out to OCBC???? why like that???

OCBC PLUS VISA CARD gets 19.7% @ ESSO with smiles card.

there are terms and conditions to be able to get 19.7% for OCBC .

DBS ESSO, gets direct 17% & many extra smile points every month.

hahaha... Just joking.... I love my ESSO card... Every month give me extra 30% smiles points and direct convert to Krisflyer Air miles.... Where to find.....
  • Like 1

there are terms and conditions to be able to get 19.7% for OCBC .

DBS ESSO, gets direct 17% & many extra smile points every month.

Yea. T&C which frankly I couldn't really understand.

http://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/Cards/card-promotions.html?id=113&cat=retail&utm_source=eDM&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Esso_Robinsons_Sep2013&utm_content=EssoLightbox

hahaha... Just joking.... I love my ESSO card... Every month give me extra 30% smiles points and direct convert to Krisflyer Air miles.... Where to find.....

Oh, can convert to Krisflyer Air miles? i didn't know, thanks for d info.