• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

UOB Card no longer give discount for Shell after this month

Kenneth

they have this scheme where U can apply to directly convert all your smiles points directly to Kisflyer Air Miles.... So you don have to worry about your points... think it's converted like once every quarterly..... FREE.... no charges involved... IIRC :thumbsu:

Oh, can convert to Krisflyer Air miles? i didn't know, thanks for d info.

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

they have this scheme where U can apply to directly convert all your smiles points directly to Kisflyer Air Miles.... So you don have to worry about your points... think it's converted like once every quarterly..... FREE.... no charges involved... IIRC :thumbsu:

Free conversion somemore, credit card's points need to pay about $25 for each conversion.

yup auto. And worthwhile

Bro, easy, if use PLUS VISA cards with Smiles Cards, get 14% direct discount on site, if use others OCBC Cards with Smile cards get 10% on site, 4% rebate every month at your statements., the balances of rebates will be credited to your account for both cards types if you charged a total of $300 nett fuel.

Bro, easy, if use PLUS VISA cards with Smiles Cards, get 14% direct discount on site, if use others OCBC Cards with Smile cards get 10% on site, 4% rebate every month at your statements., the balances of rebates will be credited to your account for both cards types if you charged a total of $300 nett fuel.

I don't even use more than $100 per month....

Citibank Prestige and Ultima cards now get 19% discount for Shell

Just now a bit free...did a bit of calculation..

Assuming $100 spending..

Citi Prestige + Esso..

Esso with Smile card: 10%
Discount for paying with Citi 4%
Extra for Prestige 6% (after the above) (100-14)*6%=5.16%,
Total=14+5.16=19.16%

You can still add another % towards the 19.16% for:
1. Smile point..
Assuming 1 Smile point = 1 liter = $2.2, and the exchange rate for $30 with 750 Smile point (or $1=25 point),
100%*1/(2.2*25)=1.818%
(you get 35% BONUS Smiles Points when you purchase 250 litres or more of Synergy fuel with the same Smiles card in a calendar month)

2. Prestige Card relationship bonus (up to 30% additional miles (1 mile=$1),. depending on whether u are Citigold and the length you're with Citi.. maximum is around (1.4*30%= 1.82%). This will be given at the end of the annual card membership

So total agar agar is over 22%.. I think is the best so far... if you don't consider the vouchers these stations give occasionally.

Why can't our petrol discounts be straightforward like those in Australia or States.....Sibeh siong doing the calculation... :startle:
  • Like 2