• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Remote Control Ride for Kid - SL65

jon

Hi guys, I'm reviving this GB.... http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/10830-remote-control-mercedes-sl65-ride-on-cars-for-kids-cancelled/?hl=%2Bremote+%2Bcontrol+%2Bcar  previously organised by Lawrence.

Understand that previously there is insufficient quantity to bring in... and some members are interested to buy... so thought maybe do a little favour for you guys who is still interested!

I happened to have a chat with my overseas friend and he is able to bring in for me without minimum order.

As such, I'm reviving this thread again.  Hope Bro Lawrence don't mind.....

Some basic information as follows:

Design:   Mercedes SL65

Colour:    Black

Control Range:  30 - 40meter

Running Time:   1.5 - 2 Hours

Wheel Dia:  30cm

Dimension:  123 x 63 x 53

Price:   S$280.00

Deposit:  S$150.00.... balance payment upon collection of your SL65

post-148-0-04081100-1354776596_thumb.jpg

Shipment is about 3 weeks

I will close this GB by 12 Dec 2012

You can PM me or list your name on this thread to place your order...

fyi, I am not into this business hor...

Kam Sia for reading

Jon

• Like 1

Guys, just received some PM asking about the choice of colour....

Yes, there is 3 choice of colour: Black, Red and Silver.  But I can only choose 1 colour for the whole order.

So, once we have the confirm buyers, we will do a poll to select the colour... ok?

Head Light:  The headlight will light up when the car is moving

Additional Info: 

Features:

1)Emulational start-up by key with engine sound

2)Full function electric pedal controlled and four-way remote controlled

3)Multifunctional steering wheel with music effects

4)With MP3 socket

5)Safety:with safety belt,wheel non-slip grip design

6) approved ROHS and CE

Hope this additional info will help...

Haiz..... Tot can buy 1 for myself since cannot afford the real deal... Can buy toy one oso happi...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Gong gong gu ni hun fortified with DHA and all types of good stuff... :) :)

Good stuffs u bought over the net? Share leh.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Remember having something like this when I was younger! Except mine looks like the W124 Merc HAHAHA!

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna