• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Heaven Has Landed Here...

Dear All

Warm Greetings !!!

Just took delivery of the beautiful C180, so its great to join the SG Merc forum. My daily ride is the supercharged Jaguar XJL, but hope to drive the C180 a lot on weekends. On highsight, should have bought a few more units of C180, wait for COE to go up a lot in the next few months, then sell them for a profit - hahaha

Looking forward to bump into you guys and gals sometime soon, and to learn from you on any interesting driving and mod tips :)

Cheers

The Heavenly One

Yo Berrie, thanks for ur message. What are you doing in this forum anyway ? You should be a tai tai enjoying life and driving all the fanciful cars.... let's catch up sometime ya :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

Warm Greetings !!!

Just took delivery of the beautiful C180, so its great to join the SG Merc forum. My daily ride is the supercharged Jaguar XJL, but hope to drive the C180 a lot on weekends. On highsight, should have bought a few more units of C180, wait for COE to go up a lot in the next few months, then sell them for a profit - hahaha

Looking forward to bump into you guys and gals sometime soon, and to learn from you on any interesting driving and mod tips :)

Cheers

The Heavenly One

...Harlow Heavenly...;)..

...may I pls ask ...Y buy few more C180 huh...u mean it could be a good seller huh...Y huh? Solli.. I noob...hehe...

...pls advice...

...so like tis ask ...u will ..乱性...huh...hehe... ;)..

..actualli my china limited ...dunno rite anot...go haywire I meant...lol....

..I wan my Giraffe la...or load yr cute pix oso can... ;)...

YA la ! you dunno young guys " Xue Qi Fang Gang " 1 meh :lol: then use a computer to upload your silly giraffe la . hahaha! dun upload my cute pix, later other sexier jie jie :nurse: see already then "adopt" me then you jealous :P i will feel so bad :rock:

YA la ! you dunno young guys " Xue Qi Fang Gang " 1 meh :lol: then use a computer to upload your silly giraffe la . hahaha! dun upload my cute pix, later other sexier jie jie :nurse: see already then "adopt" me then you jealous :P i will feel so bad :rock:

...hmmmm...come again....u saying got other sista sexier den giraffe...;(...hmmm...!!! Dun Frd u liow...cry...

...hehe...solli Heaven....OT in yr thread...beta stop...;)..